3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Irvibi wrote:
we can't do damage ourselves, how will the damage for attacks help us to impose an equilibrium? Need some kind of lightning non-attack damage? the equilibrium is generally displayed somehow, on the opponent?

You can see a "vulnerable" on the enemies. If your setup is right you will see only "vulnerable to fire".

no, in general I don't see such a tag, can someone tell me what the problem is? in gear or maybe skills
Im having trouble understanding CWDT, Molten Shell, Increased Duration, Flame dash. i have it set up in my boots, i have CWDT lvl 5, Molten Shell lvl 13 but flame dash seems to be unable to trigger when i want because of supported CWDT unless it's high lvl. what is my issue here. I was trying to follow the build and have flame dash lvl 2.
Hi,
why is the blizzard crown BIS on this build?
I noticed another huge dps increase ( just the time to take down even thick metamorphs on t16 went down ), even using this still "uncrafted" one.

But normally as the added cold dmg on the crown is added to the ballista attacks ... shouldn´t this mess up our EE ?

Thanks for explanation :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Feb 12, 2022, 11:38:03 AM
"
cloudmonkeyz wrote:

The DPS of this build is insane. Can you guys suggest me what should i improve for the next step. I got around 5ex, should i change a necklace with damage over time multipier with +1 level all fire spell skills, or changing to awakened gems or unnautral instinctss etc.

Atm you are losing most of your DPS due to your low Attackspeed (1.9 with temporary Onslaught) and the terrible Hitchance (76%).

Right now you'll be lucky to even get to 10 Fuses.

(1,9Aps * 0,78 (hitchance) * 6 Totems * 1,14 (your +duration) = 9,8 Fuses on average)

First Priority should be to get Accuracy up asap, imho.

"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
why is the blizzard crown BIS on this build?
I noticed another huge dps increase ( just the time to take down even thick metamorphs on t16 went down ), even using this still "uncrafted" one.

But normally as the added cold dmg on the crown is added to the ballista attacks ... shouldn´t this mess up our EE ?
Thanks for explanation :)

BIS Helmet is Gull. (Enjoy it while you can, will be the last league before they fix the interaction with Atlas Shrines Passives)

But Blizzard Crowns will be the second best Choice.
We discussed this a few pages earlier: +ADDED ELE Dmg is very strong.

The +Added DMG from every single Arror gets added to the final Explosion (at 50%basedmg).

"
MoparMuppet wrote:
Im having trouble understanding CWDT, Molten Shell, Increased Duration, Flame dash. i have it set up in my boots, i have CWDT lvl 5, Molten Shell lvl 13 but flame dash seems to be unable to trigger

You don't have to trigger Molten Shell with CWDT. You can also just self-cast it by putting it on your Leftclick (will recast automatically, no micro-managment)
"
Schejian wrote:
"
cloudmonkeyz wrote:

The DPS of this build is insane. Can you guys suggest me what should i improve for the next step. I got around 5ex, should i change a necklace with damage over time multipier with +1 level all fire spell skills, or changing to awakened gems or unnautral instinctss etc.

Atm you are losing most of your DPS due to your low Attackspeed (1.9 with temporary Onslaught) and the terrible Hitchance (76%).

(1,9Aps * 0,78 (hitchance) * 6 Totems * 1,14 (your +duration) = 9,8 Fuses on average)

I see, didnt thought off the accuracy, I will try to increase it.
"
cloudmonkeyz wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
"
cloudmonkeyz wrote:

I see, didnt thought off the accuracy, I will try to increase it.
"
Schejian wrote:
"
MoparMuppet wrote:
Im having trouble understanding CWDT, Molten Shell, Increased Duration, Flame dash. i have it set up in my boots, i have CWDT lvl 5, Molten Shell lvl 13 but flame dash seems to be unable to trigger

You don't have to trigger Molten Shell with CWDT. You can also just self-cast it by putting it on your Leftclick (will recast automatically, no micro-managment)

If molten shell goes to lvl 13 then i can self cast it, but lvl 12 it will go on CWDT. However i notice this guide character build has flame dash at lvl 2 which gets me confused. im understanding that it's for lower mana cast but then i can't self cast the flame dash so im getting a little confused unless i would maybe unlink flame dash.
Last edited by MoparMuppet on Feb 12, 2022, 12:16:53 PM
Does all the added cold and or lightning damage help stack our ignite burns ? Or is it just alittle added ele damage?
I'll sell everything that's all that's on me bulk/ tired of the build
300ex enjoy
Last edited by Irvibi on Feb 12, 2022, 2:43:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info