[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Hi Fezz,

Can you help checking my character? I almost cleared all the end game content, but I just found out POB is showing my DPS is just around 700k which means I still have a lot to improve.

https://pobb.in/QRXQcHZJFZWc
Thank you!
Last edited by zzonci on Jun 12, 2024, 10:15:30 PM
"
zzonci wrote:
Hi Fezz,

Can you help checking my character? I almost cleared all the end game content, but I just found out POB is showing my DPS is just around 700k which means I still have a lot to improve.

Thank you!

Hey, your character is quite decent already. Here are some comments:

- Your damage is 5.95M at the moment. The reason why you only see 700k damage is because your PoB isn't set-up properly. Check out the Q&A if you want to know how to to set-up your PoB properly.

- Your are way above capped resistances. This is not bad, but it simply means that you should have plenty of options to improve the build by replacing resistance-related mods with other mods (e.g. damage-related).

- You have 41% increased Area of Effect, which actually reduces your effective DPS. Make sure to get exactly 39%. The easiest way to get this is by recrafting the crafting mod on your amulet or your gloves by using the crafting bench.

- Your spell suppression currently is only 99%, at least according to PoB (check ingame to be 100% sure). You want get 100%.

- You can craft another mod on one of your rings.

All in all, good job ;)!
Last edited by fezz8386 on Jun 13, 2024, 6:52:19 AM
"
zzonci wrote:
Hi Fezz,

Thank you!

Hi zzonci,

in order to compare your DPS to the "reference" POB of Fezz, you need to go to "Configuration" tab of PoB and set the following parameters: "Major God/Minor God", check "Are you Fortified", check "Taunted Enemy Recently" (Totems taunting), "# of Withered Stacks" put to 15, "# of Overlapping Pods" to 5, "Is the Enemy a Boss" -> "Guardian Pinnacle Boss". Also, you need to activate all the flasks.

If i do it for your build, it gives me about 5.7M dps. Fezz's reference POB shows about 7.7M, so you are not far away.

My build currently is about 11M and i still was not able to clear any Uber boss. For Delirium, i stuck at wave 25-26 generally. When you say about having cleared the end game content, were you able to clear any of these?

Have a nice day!
Hi pj101,

Thank you! I was able to farm Maven comfortably. Shaper, Elder, Sirus are easy. Uber Elder together is harder because of many boss mechanics to learn. T16 8 mods corrupted maps (without too cancer mods) are easy. I tried T17 maps, but I think it is not doable. I don't do Delirium. I guess I just don't know much about end game content.

@Fezz, thank you!

Last edited by zzonci on Jun 16, 2024, 6:15:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info