[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Thank you :)
Hey, I have around 80c laying around in my stash and I'am wondering how I could upgrade my current equipment. I also have no idea what flasks I should be using. I would be very thankful for some help.
"
Ziggoras wrote:
Hey, I have around 80c laying around in my stash and I'am wondering how I could upgrade my current equipment. I also have no idea what flasks I should be using. I would be very thankful for some help.

Flasks are probably:
Granite
2 from: Diamond/Silver/Quartz
Quicksilver (can be Rotgut)
Life

Save up for an Inpulsa, and start farming Exarch maps for Freeze Prolif.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 26, 2022, 5:55:03 PM
I finally replaced my chest with Inpulsa (which made me lose 200 shield), and now I don't have the mana for Zealotry, what's the best way of being able to use it again?
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
I finally replaced my chest with Inpulsa (which made me lose 200 shield), and now I don't have the mana for Zealotry, what's the best way of being able to use it again?

More ES on gear, high level Inspiration, don't link to Inc Duration if you can't afford it, and take off the life/mana passives at Witch if you must.

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

More ES on gear, high level Inspiration, don't link to Inc Duration if you can't afford it, and take off the life/mana passives at Witch if you must.

Thanks, looks like inspiration is a good choice as removing the life / mana nodes isn't enough, it still lasts 10 seconds, so that's okay.

Appreciate it.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

Thanks, looks like inspiration is a good choice as removing the life / mana nodes isn't enough, it still lasts 10 seconds, so that's okay.

Appreciate it.

Oh, and please don't use Hypothermia :)

You don't Chill. Freeze isn't Chill. It's a dead link.

Good to know I've been using a 5L, lol. PoB says it's more damage, so I just went with it. Thanks for the correction!

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
A what point do you switch from non-crit to crit? When you have the gear? Level and skill points? Uber lab?
I'm currently level 80 and starting yellow maps but not sure if I should be switching now or wait a bit more. I'm having no problems with damage and no (big) problems with survival.
"
Lucas_fb_ wrote:
A what point do you switch from non-crit to crit? When you have the gear? Level and skill points? Uber lab?
I'm currently level 80 and starting yellow maps but not sure if I should be switching now or wait a bit more. I'm having no problems with damage and no (big) problems with survival.

I switched to crit once I was able to get arcane potency+doom cast. With a decent wand+shield w/ crit chance for spells I was able to hit 50% crit chance and it felt good to me. I think I did it around 75.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info