[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

"
olefn wrote:
"
That's a nice setup. I'm still in the theorycrafting stage, but I feel like Omniscience is the way to go to really push this build. The one thing that i noticed was that Perfect Form and Lioneye's Paws are a really good source of omni, and they let you do a fun little defensive layer - You socket LFGOH, Anomalous Arctic Armour, Elemental Proliferation, and Bonechill. Since you use Wrath and have some flat cold damage somewhere, your Rain of Arrows will be applying Chill/Shock and then proliferating all over the screen, as well as arctic armour providing a freeze. But it's not really that hard with really, really shitty gear and uniques to get 1000+ Omni and at that point you have more than 100 ele penetration and 100% all elemental resists. I know it can be min maxed WAY better - curious what you guys think.

https://pastebin.com/DuamgLZE

I think accuracy will be hard to come by if you build it like that, but probably the best option late game scaling.

exactly my though too: level 92+, if you have the currencies, go for 900 omniscience for 90 pen, all res etc
Started with this build and it feels quite nice, Whites and Rares are no problem for me, but I feel like bigger groups of stronger mobs (Blues for example or Harvest) kill me really fast. Currently doing T10 pretty smoothly except for that one bump. What should I focus on improving?

https://pastebin.com/5bXBtQGw
no problems with accuracy. Damage is also ok ~1.5kk(сone+arrow) in 4L hyrri with point black(no far shot) The only problem is survival ;)
Last edited by Badorik on Feb 9, 2022, 5:28:50 PM
Level 87 so far. I am shredding entire screens with my 3 Lighting Arrow ballistas (instead of Galvanic Arrow). Everything gets vaporized in a split second even in T16 maps.

Some yellow monsters and bosses take more time of course. I guess I'll start melting them at 90+
Im using this build in league softcore, and i feel, or actually am, lacking on damage, especially against high life mobs and blue mobs, which changes do you guys think will be the best for a softcore build? Any unique, mods, or something? Thanks in advance <3
Morning everyone,

I've been using this build as my league starter for SSF HC, and I'm level 73 at the moment. I'm barely able to clear T1, T2, T3 maps, and I don't feel I have the DPS/Tankiness I should have at this point.

I also looted a scourge arrow lv21, so I'm trying to think if I should maybe respec? Or it wouldn't be useful as I am a deadeye.

https://pastebin.com/Y0gZhf1R

ANY help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by xxmalouinxx on Feb 10, 2022, 2:52:59 PM
"
Focal point > Far Shot > Gathering wind > Endless munition
> Wind Ward

Aren't ascendancy points 8? You can't spec into Wind Ward, right?
can i use other bow skills using this tree for starter?like ice shot instead of galvanic arrow, im using quill rain and other low level uniques and have the omen of winds jewel
Quick update - I'm still alive

I'm level 78, and with some minor adjustment I've been able to easily clear white maps. I got decent DPS and my tankiness is way better since my last post.

POB Update:

https://pastebin.com/yfaLD85n

Here's the change I did:

FOR TANKINESS

Stacking Armor

I went from having 4% physical dmg reduction to around 51%, just by choosing piece with Evasion + Armor. A granite flask is also a nice to have

Spell Suppression

More Spell Suppression with node and gear. I did switch some accuracy but was worth it.

Gems Switch

I did remove "Precision" and added "Defiance Banner" and "Determination". I will be able to take it back next level since it will be mana free.

FOR DPS

I was just dumb. Barrage is definitely a must.

My next step is to five link my bow or armor to get trinity and add around 20k DPS. Any other trying this build right now? Any help will be appreciated!

Mal
So I am trying out the build and after fixing my DPS for the GA main skill, I still can't figure out how you are applying Sniper's Mark with a Hextouch and no other skill listed there to apply it.

I might be dumb and not seeing how it works... >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info