[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
jamie_4_1_0 wrote:
Would u please take a look at my character? I am using Disintegrator, DPS not high and die quite easily. Too bad in ps4, everything is expensive

Flasks are a mess, no life on 3 different pieces of gear, all jewelry needs to be replaced and the staff needs to be replaced.
"
Swiv94 wrote:
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
"
nitetime wrote:
you're lvl 95 with ~150 ex in gear, i'm lvl 93 and have 2 ex. I think I am playing this game wrong.

i spend about 16 ex on my gear and now i can run whatever i want with no problems.

its very nice to have an headhunter but not needed

Do you not run into situations that you feel you will drop dead easilly.

I'm slowly working my characters Chaos resistance up so hopefully that will help but i definitely end up in Oh Shit situations frequently.

Only when I mindlessly pick eater alters and don’t notice that I picked like 3-4 -res alters.

Other than that, it’s pretty smooth or user error, dying to DD or something similar.
Hey BeerLeague, could you check my character out?

Recently upgraded all my gear, switched out the Abyssus, added a coil and maxed out all my reses with a ~670 DPS staff. Have about 9-10 ex at the moment I could use for an upgrade.

Should I be swapping my 6L body for one with -mana and replace the Paua ring with it? Otherwise I could probably save up a few more ex to get a staff in the 750s~ range.

Appreciate it!

"
Melkarid wrote:

Recently upgraded all my gear, switched out the Abyssus, added a coil and maxed out all my reses with a ~670 DPS staff. Have about 9-10 ex at the moment I could use for an upgrade.

Should I be swapping my 6L body for one with -mana and replace the Paua ring with it? Otherwise I could probably save up a few more ex to get a staff in the 750s~ range.

Appreciate it!

I’d go with the chest - you can make one for around 6ex with crit, additional curse and -mana. With the extra you can craft / buy a vuln ring and give yourself a pretty nice dps boost.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Melkarid wrote:

Appreciate it!

I’d go with the chest - you can make one for around 6ex with crit, additional curse and -mana. With the extra you can craft / buy a vuln ring and give yourself a pretty nice dps boost.

yeah but mana cost on chest is not needed. im totaly fine without it :D
have 34 mana and can channeling for years without any mana problems
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Melkarid wrote:

Appreciate it!

yeah but mana cost on chest is not needed. im totaly fine without it :D
have 34 mana and can channeling for years without any mana problems

It opens up more options for you later without worrying about buying another body armor - it’s worthwhile. Also, the cost compared to crit + curse is negligible, so it’s certainly worth the extra 1.5ex.
"

It opens up more options for you later without worrying about buying another body armor - it’s worthwhile. Also, the cost compared to crit + curse is negligible, so it’s certainly worth the extra 1.5ex.

what do you thing about my gear? what should i upgrade next?
more crit/crit chance?

i have my basic gear complete and now all upgrades costs way more ex and dont want to waste currency for useless upgrades
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
"

what do you thing about my gear? what should i upgrade next?
more crit/crit chance?

i have my basic gear complete and now all upgrades costs way more ex and dont want to waste currency for useless upgrades

New body armor and jewels are going to be the best bang for your buck in terms of dps. Woke brutality is a decent bump as well.
"
Swiv94 wrote:
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
"
nitetime wrote:
you're lvl 95 with ~150 ex in gear, i'm lvl 93 and have 2 ex. I think I am playing this game wrong.

i spend about 16 ex on my gear and now i can run whatever i want with no problems.

its very nice to have an headhunter but not needed

Do you not run into situations that you feel you will drop dead easilly.

I'm slowly working my characters Chaos resistance up so hopefully that will help but i definitely end up in Oh Shit situations frequently.

Yeah, this guy is getting one-shot just like the rest of us. This whole league is about fighting archnemesis bosses and this build just doesnt cut it. Honestly, melee sucks in this game.
"
nitetime wrote:

Yeah, this guy is getting one-shot just like the rest of us. This whole league is about fighting archnemesis bosses and this build just doesnt cut it. Honestly, melee sucks in this game.

I dunno about that. The league mechanic sucks pretty bd regardless of build, but i haven’t had any real issues with them aside from the mana drain one before I got a -mana chest armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info