Hideout and Pet Sale This Weekend

Grouping these 2 categories for a weekend sale is a great idea. Could it continue to be this way moving forward so the armours, weapons, wings etc have more weekend sales.
who buys hideout stuff? it's basically a scamm, you need to buy tons of it to be worth to use
if only buying one allowed you to use as many as you want of the same one it would be worth
Last edited by francorocco23 on Jan 7, 2022, 8:23:27 AM
ou, wow. Demonic map device looks so good in dark/er hideout :O Never saw it in port and missed it. Thank you for this post.
#OneMonthFlashback
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
francorocco23 wrote:
who buys hideout stuff? it's basically a scamm, you need to buy tons of it to be worth to use
if only buying one allowed you to use as many as you want of the same one it would be worth

If buying one unlocked unlimited use of it I'd buy a lot of hideout decorations.
I somehow missed the tavern hideout when it was released-- it is delightful. It is good to know that exiles imbibe mystery purple drink in what appears mass quantities by the number of bottles ;)
"
Cool! We can now see "already owned" on the website! Didn't know that yet. Thanks!
Only for stuff that you can't own more than one of (e.g.:hideouts). For those it worked for a long time, still the in-game MTX shop does it for a lot more type of stuff.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
"
Cool! We can now see "already owned" on the website! Didn't know that yet. Thanks!
Only for stuff that you can't own more than one of (e.g.:hideouts). For those it worked for a long time, still the in-game MTX shop does it for a lot more type of stuff.

Aye, I really wish the website did it for everything you own a copy of.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Looks nice
Today is going to be a great day!
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
boldfacelies wrote:
I thought the celestial cat was a celestial micro-elephant. Now I want a celestial-micro elephant.

#CelestialMicroElephantWhen?

That's a joke i'm too groggy to grasp right? It's literally in the store underneat the celestial cat.

Oops! Sunprism cat looks like a sunprism micro elephant. I had celestial on the brain for some reason. Good catch.
Eat your vegetables.
Last edited by boldfacelies on Jan 7, 2022, 9:08:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info