The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

"
xhemix wrote:
All I want from this event is GGG learning from their mistakes.

My thoughts:

1. People are crying of campaign tedium for several years now. This event is the manifestation of it.

2. Rewards scarcity: not scaling with difficulty doesn't make sense. In a voided event and especially after how good Boss Invasion was. One reward per area makes sense in a campaign. Maps should have rewards number linked to delirium level.

3. Delirium levels: randomised but fixed levels makes sense IN MAPS, but campaign scaling delirium according to area level would be so much better.

1. Tedium is an opinion, they're never going to allow you to just skip past all their years of work. Get over that fact real quick.

2. Agreeable to some extent. There should be more rewards, just not an overwhelming amount of them.

3. Rando should have been the way to go, sad that things don't always turn out the way we want them to. /shrug
Endless heist was a sh**show, this puts it in its back pocket. Even watching people/streamers play it is not fun, f*** playing it. Was looking forward to it, but not gonna even bother. Hope 3.17 is a bit better content than this.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
xhemix wrote:

My thoughts:

1. People are crying of campaign tedium for several years now. This event is the manifestation of it.

1. Tedium is an opinion, they're never going to allow you to just skip past all their years of work. Get over that fact real quick.

Not sure where're you coming from here.

Removing tedium doesn't mean skiping, a lot of things could be done to make campaing less of a slug.

Examples: stop gating gems till a6, provide MS boots and craft early, alowing free respec till A10 Kitava kill, giving white socket items as quest reward to have easier time with sockets colors/links, etc.

Same thing I've heard from a lot of people about Uber Lab for years: "they not going to change it", "deal with it", etc. Look where we are now. Uberlab's tedium was cut twice this year already.
GGG did you test this event???? its unplayable.. :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

it's interesting to make it constant delirium sure, problem i have is i got this ticker counting up in the bottom left that normally would give me cool shit when the delirium counter ends and I'm like cool beans lotsa loot. Except there is no counter, soooo how am i gonna make the loot drop? Or was the leaving in the loot counter just a tease?
"
it's interesting to make it constant delirium sure, problem i have is i got this ticker counting up in the bottom left that normally would give me cool shit when the delirium counter ends and I'm like cool beans lotsa loot. Except there is no counter, soooo how am i gonna make the loot drop? Or was the leaving in the loot counter just a tease?

You get the rewards when the counter fills just like in delirium enfluenced maps. But because GGG set only ONE counter instead of 3-5 you get 1-2 items drop when it happen. So barely noticeable most of the time.
Last edited by xhemix on Jan 1, 2022, 8:31:19 PM
too bad. the idea was great. but without a cap for delirious during levelling is... unreasonable. and too bad each zone has a defined delirious level and cannot be changed by refreshing instance.

now may I ask this, do you play your own game?or are we on a completely different mindset and expectation about the game?
Delirium got boring... nice job GGG!
Best mechanics of the game...ruined.

Target players for you are only masochistic no life people.
"
xhemix wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
xhemix wrote:

My thoughts:

Not sure where're you coming from here.

Removing tedium doesn't mean skiping, a lot of things could be done to make campaing less of a slug.

Examples: stop gating gems till a6, provide MS boots and craft early, alowing free respec till A10 Kitava kill, giving white socket items as quest reward to have easier time with sockets colors/links, etc.

Same thing I've heard from a lot of people about Uber Lab for years: "they not going to change it", "deal with it", etc. Look where we are now. Uberlab's tedium was cut twice this year already.

You know most gems are available in A3 right?
You can craft MS boots as soon as you do the Tidal Island quest.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Makudra wrote:
Your event is bad and you should feel bad.

Amen brudda,'

I'm almost lvl 50 and made the mistake of choosing a dot build.

The worst part of this league besides the shit rewards is the fact that THE DELERIUM LEVELS IN AN AREA IS PREDETERMINED FOR EACH PLAYER.

So that means resetting instance for that area will NOT change the level.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jan 2, 2022, 4:33:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info