Next Expansion Timeline

nice

"They" must be facing some serious staff shortage, or encounter severe issues with 3.17 implementation.

Imagine abandoning Scourge to gain 2 full months but still require at least 2 more weeks.

I am fine with the delay as long as 3.17 has solid contents.
No more stupid nerfs, timer mechanics, multilayer RNG, etc.

People want to play LA or ER or whatever shit can do so.
No matter when they release it, there will never be a schedule to suit everyone or every circumstance.
People are finicky as fuck these days. So many whined and bitched about launching around the holidays because support was not available. They have avoided that. So many people bitched about delaying because of CyberPunk, they have avoided doing the same thing twice. So many people bitched because GGG would release before being ready and being plagued with bugs, this helps avoid some of that.

...now so many are crying because they are doing exactly what everyone asked for? It's no wondering GGG has grown distant over the years.

Thank you for the update and proper planning. Not all of us are gonna whine, bitch, and complain.
...narf
"
djdias2018 wrote:
"
People are finicky as fuck these days. So many whined and bitched about launching around the holidays because support was not available. They have avoided that. So many people bitched about delaying because of CyberPunk, they have avoided doing the same thing twice. So many people bitched because GGG would release before being ready and being plagued with bugs, this helps avoid some of that.

...now so many are crying because they are doing exactly what everyone asked for? It's no wondering GGG has grown distant over the years.

Thank you for the update and proper planning. Not all of us are gonna whine, bitch, and complain.

another 5 challenge annoying guy

What does the challenge count have to do with anything, other than indicating the lack of time / desire to play Scourge?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
February huh ?, no time for 3.17 for me because Dying Light 2 and Elden Rings :))
Looks like we'll need Endless Synthesis to fill the new gap ;o)

Anyways more time to spend my 5k silver coins on Standard !
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 31, 2021, 9:18:37 AM
Has the campaigns been enabled? I can’t see any drops or anything yet.
Oh man that's bad news. With Lost Ark and Elden Ring both releasing in February I might have to skip this league :( Was hoping for a few weeks in the new league before LOA released. Ah well
february too much new games:

Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Lost Ark
Elder Ring
Destiny DLC
Horizon 2 Forbidden West
Saints Row

lol....
poe not best, about always nerfs was... very horrible...
GGG not always thinking for Herald of thunder huge problem:

Nerf increased mana reservation efficiency
Nerf EE and HoT have 0% critical
No buff HoT dmg about 0% critical for EE
No buff HoT Reservation: 25% Mana -> 20%
and more problems... nobody play Archmage Support very weak...

future is still nerfed.. xD
NEW MODE】 [Solo+Can-trade] need pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info