Next Expansion Timeline

"
I mean they've already mentioned that hard mode isn't taking any development time away from league or poe2 development so I'm not sure what you're going on about.

I'm not entirely buying this, and also don't fall for everything they say, its pr talk. It's been a likea few months now and yet no release, afaik he said its only a tweak of numbers and easy things to create it.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
I mean they've already mentioned that hard mode isn't taking any development time away from league or poe2 development so I'm not sure what you're going on about. Many people want hard mode. My entire friend group wants hard mode.

I'm sure they said that. But use your brain...

You think this is magically being created from nothing, with no man-hours put in?

You think people are volunteering their time to work on this?

The fact that it is taking so MUCH time to put out should also tell you that it isn't a "quick fix" to produce.

[Removed by Support]

maybe if this was an MTX or something you'd be right, but cmon
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 30, 2021, 4:46:30 PM
"
esostaks wrote:

Lost Ark comments made me laugh. If anything I would suggest the Lost Ark devs to delay because of PoE not vice versa. But either way it will be interesting to see if Lost Ark can actually do some damage to PoE which I personally doubt because tons of other PoE 'killers' have already failed.

You can laugh as much as you can and want, but there are measurable factors. For example, LA devs can strictly outbuy streamers, so they will be playing and promoting Lost Ark in PoE leaguestart included, actually they already nearly made so this league. And they can do alot of other things too. Just business, and marketing.
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 30, 2021, 4:54:25 PM
Every time GGG posts about its efforts on "Hard Mode" I'm reminded if the lack of polish, bugs, and lack of progress on QoL requests in the core game.

It's such a bad look, honestly. Lack of comprehension and disconnected from its customers.

But whatever, right - as long as a minority is suckered by pre-launch hype and throw money at GGG for support packs and MTX, then there's no motivation for high quality and pet projects can be pursued. I get it.
incompot ggg.
fk archnemesis.
That's pog to me
"
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.....

cmon, everyone is bored as f lol

Not to mention Lost Ark 8th of February .. this is gonne be fun

Not to worry, lost ark flopped in the beta stage..even the payed streamers didnt stick around afterwards, simply bc it was less popular than new world..which also seems to be running on fumes..

I hate the wait too...

You are TROLLING or are very very ignorant. Nothing you said was true at all. It's okay to fanboy but it isn't to just straight out lie.

Numbers doesnt lie, lost ark did flop...fanboy or not..number doesnt lie son :)
covid isnt exactly friendly I guess......

but still kinda, well, time off POE i guess
"
medis13 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.....

Not to worry, lost ark flopped in the beta stage..even the payed streamers didnt stick around afterwards, simply bc it was less popular than new world..which also seems to be running on fumes..

I hate the wait too...

Lost ark launches on feb 11. feb 8 is for thous who both founders packs.

and no one would stick around for beta bicoze on launch everything is gonna be gone you start from 0 so there's no point in pushing the game sinc it's all gonna be gone after few days

Why play it, the graphics are as bad as in last epoch...it will flop, like epoch :)
"
Unsul wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.....

I hate the wait too...

It was BETA. They should have dumped hundreds of hours into it just to have it wiped 2 months later, right? :)

Thats a theory, doubt it.
Since it has the graphics of last epoch, its going to flop... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info