Atlas Invasion Highlights

Fun event but wish you weren't so conservative whit the Uniques , since its a voided event. Now i get the same drop over and over.
I seriously hope that Atlas Invasion will be an annual thing.
"
TwoStroker wrote:
Fun event but wish you weren't so conservative whit the Uniques , since its a voided event. Now i get the same drop over and over.

I agree. It's neat having a bunch of uniques so early to use to level. I've used ones in this event I've never used before because of it. However, the 80932148039428534908th Lifesprig isn't exactly exciting.

Fewer uniques, more unique variety, and more currency in the place of unique volume in the drops to use to craft would be cool.

Also, quite a few of the bosses lose their "boss feel" in this format. Killing Spinner of False Hope in the Weaver's Chambers is the same as killing the Weaver twice. When Esh and Tul show up, that's a boss fight. Not much to be done about it, just something that feels pretty meh to me in this event.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
nice
Nice event for a change, especially in the earlier leveling process. Although most rips in the highlights are due to unbalanced oneshots, i feel like overal the bosses are kinda balanced. Pleasantly surprised by that as usually scaling in new content/events is still an issue on release. Plus i even did a deathless shaper pre-merveil.

Unique drop pool could get a bit of a buff for such a voided event though; it wont affect trade and is time limited anyway so letting people have some fun with rare uniques should only serve as motivation for people to find/trade for them in temp leagues or standard right?
Any news about the announcement of the announcement of the new leage?
I think this is a great content test from which GGG should think about it. I have so much fun in this event. Fight the hard content in my own way. have certain expectation of dropping something I can use. always feel exciting when entering new zone etc... Aren't thees points are the things we expect from a ARPG essentially?
Highlights of a dead league's tr4sh event...nofanx.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Showing off the quality of work with bugged bosses ?? Eh ?
Highlighting the bugged Shav only shows up you have no idea whats going in your own game =/ sad. Also you could have made the 80+ bosses drop their unique items, there is no reason to fight Elder or Shaper in red maps, if elder dropped watcher's eye for example if would have been extremely fun addition to the event requiring minimal work..
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info