Changes to Map Conversion Functionality

"
Nuttyhater wrote:

This is my real beef here, cleaning inventory would be easier with double verify delete remove only tabs option somewhere.

Ask yourself, seriously, how many complaint threads would be started if that function is introduced.
I like the idea, but I can hear the howls of complaints already.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Nice explanation and looks like a good solution. There still seems to be an outstanding issue though with map variety after the conversion? It was mentioned by a few posts regarding unique map levels. There is a similar issue with varieties of levels for non-unique maps as well, is there not? spreading map across multiple levels similar to the multiple levels prior to the conversion would also allow more maps to be converted. Perhaps this could be considered?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Why can we not upgrade the maps in the tabs? When full it is infinity click so move them all to the vendor to upgrade them.
sounds good!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Thank GOD. This was actually starting to anger me. I had to buy a new stash tab to circumvent the whole thing, and I was starting to think GGG wouldn't ever do anything about this issue, because "Standard players don't matter" (not GGG's words but a lot of the non-standard playing community, which is a majority of players). Glad to see GGG thinks we do matter.

You realize they fixed it pretty much exactly when they said they expected to right?

So your anger is based on an inability to read/remember what was said?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
zEUZz wrote:
Why can we not upgrade the maps in the tabs? When full it is infinity click so move them all to the vendor to upgrade them.

Yes please. And just let us pick the map it upgrades to. Having to add/remove maps from the vendor to try and finagle which map we get is damned tedious.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Quality of life. ;)
Finally some good news! Thank you guys
"
Because of this, we'll be offering a refund option to anyone who bought a single map stash solely for collecting legacy maps.

That includes if we bought a second map stash tab years ago right? Not just during this most recent league?
"
Archwizard wrote:
You realize they fixed it pretty much exactly when they said they expected to right?

So your anger is based on an inability to read/remember what was said?

I am pretty sure his anger is based on a problem ggg created and fixed 2 months later, fucking up the entire standard playerbase for that time instead of just giving us an empty temporary map tab until the problem is fixed.
Last edited by Xveno on Dec 21, 2021, 4:57:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info