Changes to Map Conversion Functionality

Nice
AWESOME thanks GGG only look 1 day till the fix.

Thats if you dont count right lol, the first day which was the release of 3.16 22.October 2021^^ so acutally it pretty much took 3 months.

Regardless keep up the awasome work!

PLS BUFF selfcast and stop nerfing shit lol
While I don’t play standard, I’m glad something is finally done for those who do.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
inb4 the progress bar pop-up is modal and you can't even switch to other tab, "cancel" is the only available action.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Realmente es necesario, muchas gracias <3
"
Because of this, we'll be offering a refund option to anyone who bought a single map stash solely for collecting legacy maps. Please contact our customer support at support@grindinggear.com if this is the case for you.

What about people who had to buy a maptab, just so they could play normally in standard league for the last two months?
Finally! I might start to play again now.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Will this be addressed with this patch???:

"
Other recent problems:
Converted unique maps revert to base tier

Thanks.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Damn, finally! Good job!
Been waiting for this for a while! Awesome, GGG! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info