Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

"
couple of weeks? i wish we had something more concrete.
Most likely 2 weeks later.

My logic behind it: they said 'couple of weeks', so not next week, but it's hard to imagine it will be between Christmas and New Year, they have holiday season too.

As for why not in the first week of January: if they stick with their 13 weeks league rotation, then next league announcement will be on 01.13. with new league packs. I don't think they want to have only 1 week between the release of core packs and league packs.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Onwards to 2022! :}
I've never bought a core pack and instead get the league packs, but I'm always excited when new core packs come out to look at them.
Krasivoe ,)
Can we get a specific date/time period when the packs are leaving so it would be possible to plan accordingly?
Last edited by Blewdborne on Apr 17, 2024, 12:16:19 AM
can't wait for the next supporter packs :D
I think this set of core packs is probably one of the most disappointing one. The cosmetic designs looks quite “samey” across the tiers and the atlas core design doesn’t give off a top tier pack vibes (my subjective view). Given the mtx designs seen recently, I have high hopes to see a more interesting set of designs in the new core packs.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Some footprints to match the abyss and harvest sets would be totally awesome!
im sure it will come with new league announcement. 3.17 come with new end game so core pack will have same theme with "those" bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info