3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

"
Man this build is broken :D

Best Boneshatter build confirmed :D
For the Transcendence Version: Does it Matter which Element I convert to which one, if I then gear accordantly ?

The incoming damage should be so small that ailments arnt a problem anyway, and none of the unique pieces gives a lot of a specific elemental resistance, which would make gearing harder.
Last edited by NoBotGamer on Dec 17, 2021, 3:40:49 PM
"
NoBotGamer wrote:
For the Transcendence Version: Does it Matter which Element I convert to which one, if I then gear accordantly ?

Convert away from Lightning. It does not matter into which element. There are no dangerous lightning Dots where it would matter for the build.
Your jewels are perfect man. Having a hard time with that. Realistically if I can only make trash jewels can I still do it? I have all gear in SSF std but jewels are a big fkn problem as usual. What matters on large?

Really only thing that matters on small & medium is apathy right?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 17, 2021, 5:34:56 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Your jewels are perfect man. Having a hard time with that. Realistically if I can only make trash jewels can I still do it?

Really only thing that matters on small medium is apathy right?

The large jewels dont need to be bonkers. If they provide 2 good nodes and maybe some resists or stats its already good. You can save some skill points by going for a Cluster with Overlords and Martial Prowess. I took Expansive Might as third passive because that makes the placement of the nodes how you want them to be so save skill points. Weight Advantage as third affix also works but its super expensive.

For medium jewels and the non transcendence variant Doedres Apathy is enough Everlasting Misery or Forbidden words are nice additions though.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 17, 2021, 5:44:29 PM
Why we need overlord? I do have several mace/staff overlords tho. Free Fortify is the shit when you're not phys immune:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 17, 2021, 5:40:49 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Why we need overlord? I do have several mace/staff overlords tho. Free Fortify is the shit when you're not phys immune:)

Overlord is not needed but Fortify is nice to have as it works vs all type of damage and overlord saves you the skill points to proc fortify on melee hit.

Edit: Luckily this build deals enough damage to proc Fortify it was probably the testing ground for the new Fortify implementation.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 18, 2021, 4:48:19 AM
The build is crazy, but it takes some practice to pay attention to your buffs and it was quite frustrating in the beginning as I was dying left and right.
My tips are to have your aura buffs in the second row (ctrl) and refresh malevolence regularly. If it drops you are dead.

I switched to the build around 75 and I'm leveling in Delve having a good time:)

This is my league finisher and after aura stacker the most broken build I've ever played.

My gear is piss poor cheap, but once I hit 90 I want to try deli and want to see how far I'll be able to get.

"
CowKiller wrote:
The build is crazy, but it takes some practice to pay attention to your buffs and it was quite frustrating in the beginning as I was dying left and right.
My tips are to have your aura buffs in the second row (ctrl) and refresh malevolence regularly. If it drops you are dead.

I switched to the build around 75 and I'm leveling in Delve having a good time:)

This is my league finisher and after aura stacker the most broken build I've ever played.

My gear is piss poor cheap, but once I hit 90 I want to try deli and want to see how far I'll be able to get.

Glad you like the build ;)
Im level 92, not running the transcendence variant. Right now I have 4 small clusters with doedres apathy and pretty much the rest of the tree is according to poebuild.

A question, when I get hit and shade form activates, timer starts at like 12 seconds. As soon as it drops im dead as a doornail. How long is it supposed to be active? Am I supposed to have to refresh it with forbidden rite pretty much every 12 seconds or am I missing something completely? I mean thats fine if I have to do that but I feel Im missing something here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info