December Events 2021

"
Corey wrote:
"
QinLie wrote:

You know offering console players rewards for watching PC players enjoying event is adding insult to injury - I don't blame you because you are doing your job but I blame decision-maker behind all of this. It's similar to telling a hungry person go and watch others having a feast and telling them to wait for scraps - that's how it feels.

They are so out of touch with console its got to be a joke they actually want us to WATCH the events being played.... its just salt to the wound like you said

pc or console stramer:
watching a Path of Exile stream means "+1 views on Path of Exile game" under Twitch categories = +1 for them

they don't deserve my money, neither my +1 views on Twitch or Youtube.

if you follow some videogame news website, ask them to write about PoE (as i'm doing), lets take out the "dirt" from under the carpet
Ok portal has appeared in the game. Guess it needed some time.
Everyone acting like they go play standard after ever league??? Around 10% of all players go to standard it's basically all voided content anyway. These events are for free mtxs if you don't want them don't play.
"
Prezbi wrote:
"
Suhuy wrote:
Where. is. my. portal?

Claimed 40 minutes ago according to twitch. No portal in game.

Did you connect your POE account with Twitch?
You need to go here -> Manage Connections, on your profile settings.

My account is connected. The portal is listed among the rewards in my account settings, but no mtx in game.
Lvl 50, got a curio, opening my box.

That's a sense of pride and acomplishment.
Wait so why don't Console get events? Seriously, all the money I've spent on tabs for you to "improve" the game... for PC apparently. Yall need to make things free for console then. Fix regular Uber while you are at it, console needs multiple tries since most good builds like to cause a disconnect.
"
Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.

Can i delete 1 character and create other?
My progress from first one is saved?
Last edited by manifesto1 on Dec 4, 2021, 4:27:49 PM
"
manifesto1 wrote:
"
Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.

Can i delete 1 character and create other?
My progress from first one is saved?

No your progress isn't saved, if you delete a char and start a new one you have to start delving from the beggining, just items in storage stay
"
No your progress isn't saved, if you delete a char and start a new one you have to start delving from the beggining, just items in storage stay

sorry, i mean progress and place in prise lotery
Last edited by manifesto1 on Dec 4, 2021, 4:50:10 PM
for as bad of a time as I have been having with this game it was really cool to find the new Maori voice lines in delve. love that about this game.

Hey johnathan... can we cool it the fuck down with the difficulty now. you did it bud... good job :)
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info