December Events 2021

"
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

Yes IF you run them again. If you run different events then you’ll just copy and paste this same message right? No worries guys just wait until next year. I’m so glad endwalker is coming out on the 3rd because at least the devs there actually pay attention to their player base rather than just shafting them all of the time and then making up excuses that could have been prevented in the first place. I take it these events weren’t planned at all and are just a product of a plummeting player count.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
To party with other players, you would need access to towns or your Hideout which are not available due to the nature of the event.

Nope, You wrong, We have friend list to join party and button "teleport to player" in party, so we do not need town and hideout.

Also fix this So I will be able to play.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on Nov 28, 2021, 6:14:02 PM
No console? What the hell GGG? Stop giving us lame excuses like the certification process, you've been doing these events in the past. It's not a new thing.

Guess we all be going to play Grimdawn.
Nice
PC only. okay, okay...
fix PlayStation port
Guess I see you bois Dec 24th XD
Exiting events , but i wish you would remove mirror from voided evens.

It would be my luck getting one in a voided league.
Last edited by TwoStroker on Nov 28, 2021, 6:29:43 PM
"
you begin in the Rogue Harbour and are...to leave except to run Contracts and Blueprints

Oops.

Delve most likely, Delirium for sure, Bosses maybe.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
When random draw reward will be given? So that I can understand when a hero can be deleted
pog
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info