MISFITS IS RECRUITING!!!!!!!!

Our guild "Misfits" Is Recruiting people from all around the world! Veteran/New players
What we're looking for
-Active members, members who try to be active and play
-Non-toxic members who are willing to help new players or try to help when can
-Members active in chat so the guild doesn't feel so dead sometimes lol
-Also not required but looking for some more experienced players
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2021, 2:37:59 AM
Hi there, I'm new to PoE but not new to gaming. I really want to learn the ropes here. And I might have my bonus-teen in tow (who is non-drama). I'm interested in finding out more about Misfits! IGN: Murdit
Bump
bump
im looking for an active guild. Im a mediocre player terrible crafter who has been playing PoE off and on since the early days. would love to be able to help or especially learn the next things to advance to the next level. IGN toxxideth
bump
Hey! Looking for an active guild that welcomes new players I've only been playing for maybe 6 months so I've been sticking with standard soft core. Im over 18 not toxic and play almost everyday. I'm in the US on EST please reach out if you got room for a new member. The discord is PilotPoe#1128
I'm not too experienced but I'm a quick learner o my first month and would love a Guild. Discord is Athena#4972, I play in Scourge League IGN: BanefulPath I think I'm new to PC
hey, looking to join your guild. im just a chill dude who smokes a lot. just looking for sum cool people to hang out with. Discord: God of Dabs#2276 IGN: DabShatter
Hi, I've been playing PoE on and off since it first launched, and I'm looking to join a guild where I can be the casual player that I am and maybe make some friends as well. I'm not an expert of the game, but I've learned more in the past year than any other time I've played. I hope I can be a good fit for this guild.

IGN: BurningCalories

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info