3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

I almost got a supporter pack this league. so glad I didn't waste the money on a company still ignoring the actual problems with the league.

fix the lag, make it so scourge is actually worth it. I don't even look at the items, and only use it to complete challenges. it is actually such a waste of time.
Disappointing changes
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Constantly crashing at the LAST DOOR in UBA lab is the most FUCKED FRUSTRATING feeling you can give a player ... its too common in this patch plz FIX its not just me ♥

I can not Ascend to greatness because of a bloody door FACEPALM lol rip
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Nov 2, 2021, 10:24:54 PM
Hope this will solve the lag spikes
I literally can't play since the league start
love
Hey GGG!

Up to this point I played this league for 116 hours, Aw. Lv.8, almost done Atlas and had about 3 raw exalt drops. No complaints here but ... In these 116 hours I had about 50 game crashes. I really wouldn't mind less crashes tbh.

League Mechanic - Maps
Guess Maps are in a good spot so far. The time they take to krangle to tier10 seems okay for the loot they could yield. T10s are always fun.

League Mechanic - Items
Your 3.16.0D will not give this mechanic any value. Sure some stupid combinations are gone but still most of the items are trash. I bet this is intended because you want items more to be unique than on average good. I can understand but there is just the "fun" missing. I mean - yeah, some things can be really good but most of them wont. And I don't get why a league mechanic needs to be so heavily gated behind rng. We have this league in a timeframe of three month. Let the people have fun - that's why we play league and not standard. Let them make sick items and make it interesting. Honestly I'm very disappointed by the possible outcomes. Sure +1 Arrow as a scourged mod is nice on a quiver. But what I really hoped for was the possibility to have stats on items I otherwise couldn't get. +1 Arrow on gloves!? Additional Curse on Rings? Keystones on Belts? THAT would be pretty sweet. Mindblowing. An additional support gem for body armour. Extra Skill Points as scourged mods !? But yeah ... I mean +30 Life on an item is sweet. Do we need it. Probably not. Is it like "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I got this sick +life stat on an item"? Again ... no, it's not like this. Even +Level to gems on chest - is it nice? Definitly yes! Short term sick but yeah - again just an DPS increase. Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to have a way to tweak a build to something - different!? Keystones you wouldn't get in other ways because ur skilltree starting point is too far away. Each Item with additional Arrows or just some more mana efficency. Extra Skill points. Cluster Passives. A very large and crazy modpool of which u can pick 1 out of 5 upsides each time u raise the tier of a scourged item overwriting existing mods (similar to lab enchants). I probably would play the shit out of such a mechanic instead of this garbage generator. "But all this powercreeeeeep....!!!" ... Does it matter? Enough builds already delete end game content and they can't delete what is already deleted.

I play a Poison Pew Pew Ranger at Lv.93 with 1c unique gloves and krangled some of them - here are some results of the scourge mods:

-25 Life // +19 Lightning Resistance
+30 Dex // 48% reduced Armour, Evasion, ES
9% Trap Speed // 37% reduced global accuracy
-35 Life // 9% chance to impale
-33 Life // 0.31% Phys leeched as life
+28% Light Resi // 27% reduced Duration of Ailments
Minion +Attack and Castspeed // Hits cannot stun
+30 Fire Resi // -20% Chaos Resi
13% reduced Att. reg. // +116 Int. req.
14% Mine speed // -26% Cold Resi

After that I just wasn't willing to whisper another 100 dudes just to buy another 4-5 1c unique gloves which end up in absolutly unusable garbage. Because non of them are usable.

If u ask me, which you would never do because I'm no streamer with a bunch of people watching:

1. Get rid of the downsides.
2. Make Item krangling way faster.
3. Higher the weightings of now very rare mods by 995 (additiv)
4. Mix Mods so we can have really nice items with mods never seen before on them (+Arrow on Gloves, Extra Chains on Boots, Keystones on Belts, Skillpoints, ...)
5. Higher the weightings again because you probably just increased them by 10 instead of 995 in step 3.
6. Let the people have fun and let the league pass.
7. Delete scourge (maybe keep the maps ;))

But yeah ... just my 2 cents.
Any update on ballista totems only having 45% reduced damage taken instead of 80%.
A lot of players are using them this league. Thank you.
Please look into the leap slam bug guys! Sometimes you stuck in random places when you leap, also died a few times when leaping through the map with no mobs around.
How about physical mastery 20% chance impale doesnt work. if you have 80% chance impale
"
Icewave21 wrote:
Disappointing changes

Completely agree with previous speaker.

1)Scorged items from monsters should be "well rolled"
2)Chance for transforming to grant an additional Beneficial modifier in scourge passives should be increased from 5 to 15%
3)Detrimental mods like "-4 to all skill gems" should be removed from the game entirely
4)Scourging progression should be increased on hier tier maps

Aaaaaand something else what i can't remember right now, but what will makes your game more FUN.

P.S. PLEEEEEASE Look in the dictionary for the meaning of the word FUN.
"
phlaistar wrote:
Hey GGG!

Up to this point I played this league for 116 hours, Aw. Lv.8, almost done Atlas and had about 3 raw exalt drops. No complaints here but ... In these 116 hours I had about 50 game crashes. I really wouldn't mind less crashes tbh.

League Mechanic - Maps
Guess Maps are in a good spot so far. The time they take to krangle to tier10 seems okay for the loot they could yield. T10s are always fun.

League Mechanic - Items
Your 3.16.0D will not give this mechanic any value. Sure some stupid combinations are gone but still most of the items are trash. I bet this is intended because you want items more to be unique than on average good. I can understand but there is just the "fun" missing. I mean - yeah, some things can be really good but most of them wont. And I don't get why a league mechanic needs to be so heavily gated behind rng. We have this league in a timeframe of three month. Let the people have fun - that's why we play league and not standard. Let them make sick items and make it interesting. Honestly I'm very disappointed by the possible outcomes. Sure +1 Arrow as a scourged mod is nice on a quiver. But what I really hoped for was the possibility to have stats on items I otherwise couldn't get. +1 Arrow on gloves!? Additional Curse on Rings? Keystones on Belts? THAT would be pretty sweet. Mindblowing. An additional support gem for body armour. Extra Skill Points as scourged mods !? But yeah ... I mean +30 Life on an item is sweet. Do we need it. Probably not. Is it like "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I got this sick +life stat on an item"? Again ... no, it's not like this. Even +Level to gems on chest - is it nice? Definitly yes! Short term sick but yeah - again just an DPS increase. Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to have a way to tweak a build to something - different!? Keystones you wouldn't get in other ways because ur skilltree starting point is too far away. Each Item with additional Arrows or just some more mana efficency. Extra Skill points. Cluster Passives. A very large and crazy modpool of which u can pick 1 out of 5 upsides each time u raise the tier of a scourged item overwriting existing mods (similar to lab enchants). I probably would play the shit out of such a mechanic instead of this garbage generator. "But all this powercreeeeeep....!!!" ... Does it matter? Enough builds already delete end game content and they can't delete what is already deleted.

I play a Poison Pew Pew Ranger at Lv.93 with 1c unique gloves and krangled some of them - here are some results of the scourge mods:

-25 Life // +19 Lightning Resistance
+30 Dex // 48% reduced Armour, Evasion, ES
9% Trap Speed // 37% reduced global accuracy
-35 Life // 9% chance to impale
-33 Life // 0.31% Phys leeched as life
+28% Light Resi // 27% reduced Duration of Ailments
Minion +Attack and Castspeed // Hits cannot stun
+30 Fire Resi // -20% Chaos Resi
13% reduced Att. reg. // +116 Int. req.
14% Mine speed // -26% Cold Resi

After that I just wasn't willing to whisper another 100 dudes just to buy another 4-5 1c unique gloves which end up in absolutly unusable garbage. Because non of them are usable.

If u ask me, which you would never do because I'm no streamer with a bunch of people watching:

1. Get rid of the downsides.
2. Make Item krangling way faster.
3. Higher the weightings of now very rare mods by 995 (additiv)
4. Mix Mods so we can have really nice items with mods never seen before on them (+Arrow on Gloves, Extra Chains on Boots, Keystones on Belts, Skillpoints, ...)
5. Higher the weightings again because you probably just increased them by 10 instead of 995 in step 3.
6. Let the people have fun and let the league pass.
7. Delete scourge (maybe keep the maps ;))

But yeah ... just my 2 cents.

And Completely agree with this speaker to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info