3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

still no vulkan lightning bug fix :(
XD
Not sure if it is only me but i cant see Brands when i cast them, i think they are buged as well.
League mech still needs MUCH love but obviously bug fixes take priority.

Having a blast anyway for the first time in many leagues! Much appreciation GGG team! Please keep being amazing and maybe after the bug fixes you can make this league 100% less RIP'y haha.

Mobile games have better trading...
Weak 2 with a Weak Patch

And we were starting off on such a great premise with how last week was going.
UMMMMM OK

more loot thanks
how about crash??
path of crash? path of bug?
Scourge mobs who use long red beam are deadly, even white one. U must constantly use movement skill or u are dead. Even white mobs. Delve mobs in general have way to much damage. Baran conquered maps summon the white mobs that are doing lightning damage. Those mobs gather like 10-20 mobs in one place, and after t6 maps are deadly even in white maps. Simply they melt u 1 screen away. There is a variety of deadly mobs, with way to much power and deadlyness. Scourging items is pretty much useless unless people use to make 6 links. Is to slow and non rewarding. Scourge maps, where u shift after killing rare or unique monsters are broken. Like more then 50% of kills don't shift people in nightmare. Overal bad league mecanics, with non-revards and big danger. I understand party changes that, but i don't play in party.
change it so link gem aren't temporary, so people can use them please.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
trash league :)
Seriosly, no elemental overload bug fix for totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info