Melee Splash

As with everything, Crit is rolled per skill activation.
"
How deos melee splash work with critical? If I crit with my main skill and splash two other targets, will the splashed targets also crit, or is crit rolled for each enemy hit individually?

I'd be interested as well. Someone said the hits roll seperately and someone else said it they roll together.

It's unclear in terms of splash, but I believe it counts as 1 attack and the splash profits from crit as well and counts as a crit, correct?
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
I... Just answered that question. Crit is always rolled per skill activation. The splash is part of the same skill activation.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I... Just answered that question. Crit is always rolled per skill activation. The splash is part of the same skill activation.

I saw that bro. But you are not a developer nor did you quote one, so how can we know this is correct? :)
This game is complex and mechanics are not always the same between skills. There are numerious examples...
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
"
Dan1986 wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

I saw that bro. But you are not a developer nor did you quote one, so how can we know this is correct? :)
This game is complex and mechanics are not always the same between skills. There are numerious examples...
but... that IS how it works...
"
Dan1986 wrote:

Show me some.
Could melee splash be allowed to break barrels and stuff without having to hit a mob first. As of right now most aoe skills can break barrels and stuff, but Melee charge cant. It would be cool if it did.
Hi
Melle splash work + infernal bow?
Inscripcion on mele splash -> "Causes single-target melee skills to do damage in an area around the target as well", infernal blow is aoe atack SO? Should be dont work?
Till now i mixed them but i will try add mele spash to glacial hammer + finisher infernal blow ( o,5 sec to explode )
Last edited by grycan69 on Nov 14, 2013, 5:37:16 AM
"
grycan69 wrote:
Hi
Melle splash work + infernal bow?
Inscripcion on mele splash -> "Causes single-target melee skills to do damage in an area around the target as well", infernal blow is aoe atack SO? Should be dont work?
Till now i mixed them but i will try add mele spash to glacial hammer + finisher infernal blow ( o,5 sec to explode )

Melee Splash is almost must-have support for Infernal Blow. This combo releases full power of Infernal Blow - when you hit a pack and kill just one mob, it explodes and causes chain reaction which explodes all mobs hit by Melee Splash and wiping everything in vicinity. Even rare mob can just vaporize when surrounding normal mobs are exploded. Works very well with increased fire/elemental damage (but not weapon/spell ones, just general), fire penetration gem, Flammability and Elemental Weakness. Increased AoE from quality gems and passives raises it's power to absolutely new level.
I think thesame rule applies to Glacial Hammer too - culling effect on frozen enemies will work for any target hit with Melee Splash. However, i think that if you want to use Infernal Blow, use it as main skill. You may try Avatar of Fire with it as well.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Nov 14, 2013, 6:12:14 AM
THX
Avatar of Fire hmm i dont want use one elemental for now, i am swiching weapons, elementals , skills.... But i think lightining elementar have more dmg than fire, sometimes a lot of hp down i see on mobs when atack light element... I just start my adventure POE i want try some things and in future.... I loking way to make lightining maruder atm..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info