Scourge Concept Art

Fantastic art.

It would be really nice if there would be a kind of a "model viewer" ingame, maybe with a little flavor text.

Something similar to what was in Batman Arkham Asylum back in the day, where you could unlock a model through gameplay and then freely look at it, rotate, zoom etc.

I love the character art in this game and there is most of the times so little time to appreciate it cause things explode so fast.

Thats my fetish. I had goosebumps when first time encountered this lady in scourge. Good job GGG.
Very nice!
So THAT'S what been trying to kill me!
Good to know!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Really nice artwork. I love the design of PoE so much (^)<
there is a mage minion with red staff can u please share the name ?
Easily some of the best enemy design from recent leagues and a theme that properly fits into the overall theme and atmosphere of the game itself; unlike those funky, drug-trip flavored MTX.

And I finally got a good look at the Harpy, literally could not make out that tentacle mess in game. Not because the model is bad but because there's just so much chaos and raising them as spectres isn't much help either.

"
gazan1 wrote:

You mean the Demon Herder? Some giant Elder-looking demon in a hooded cloak and with a staff... throws bombs and shoots lasers?
bottomtext
"
CreatorXM wrote:
Easily some of the best enemy design from recent leagues and a theme that properly fits into the overall theme and atmosphere of the game itself; unlike those funky, drug-trip flavored MTX.

And I finally got a good look at the Harpy, literally could not make out that tentacle mess in game. Not because the model is bad but because there's just so much chaos and raising them as spectres isn't much help either.

"
gazan1 wrote:

You mean the Demon Herder? Some giant Elder-looking demon in a hooded cloak and with a staff... throws bombs and shoots lasers?

yes name pls
"
demogear wrote:
Beautiful art. Cant even see them in game these bastards run so fast

lmfao indeed xDDD
cool cool but when nerf mobs dmg and remove dmg buffs at scourg?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info