What We're Working On

one of the more bug riddled leagues, cant use portal now for example, each hotfixes add 2 bugs for each they fix
goodbye GGG we will never trust your lie anymore.
The patch itself is great, but scourge so super alpha, once again no any proper testing. Once again also making a bigger leap between sc and hc. Can you at least in the future extend league releases by 1 week to fix your shit. Or let me test if you are impotents when it comes to testing.

I have a few friends which ask me, is it league good, should I play, they are super casual. So I tell them, the scourge is basically a super-end game for softcore(at least fixed some 1shots yesterday). If you will want to try, I said don't do any scourge at all, till maps, its completely useless, waste of time. So this is for new players. And league itself going in/out feels great. But the transform progress, enchants, especially maps, are totally on out of sync. People wrote many lines already, this happens so often. It can be too late, people will start quitting. I don't get it. The game is really nice overall, you could make really perfect game, but you all the time leave so many imbalances, bugs, what is really strange to me is that you don't learn much from your mistakes. Or there is someone who is pushing you to release content at any cost. It's kinda sad, it feels just a little push to make every league perfect, but all the time the similar stories. I know you will fix it eventually, but most people play first few weeks all the hype etc. I am whining, cause I care :P
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Oct 28, 2021, 11:44:28 AM
tbhb this is far from enough. I quit POE last league coz they were focusing on the top 15% players and fine, if im not qualified as POE player, i can just afk.

Back to this league start, the fixes and notes gave me an misunderstanding that GGG has started to recognize their mistake and rework on the mechanics. I purchased the supporter bundle as I was glad that my beloved game was back. However after a fews playing, the bugs, shit rewards and hidden (disannounced) nerfs striked me out. Sorry GGG I should never hold expectations on Chris and the team. Unintentional buffs are fixed within hours and unintentional nerfs are forever "in-progress". Thanks for letting me know it and take my last support with your pride.

Good Job Chris! Blizzard's fate is draining you
"Upon encountering a Boss in Nightmare, the drain of blood from the Crucible is now paused for 5 seconds." - Nope Nope and Nope, this change is bad, I don't want to make zoom zoom build for this
just a few examples:
-2 to Level of Socketed Gems
You and your Minions take 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage

Regenerate 24.3 Life per second
22% reduced Global Defences

I mean, ye... realy nice trade-offs! you nailed it! gg
Consider taking a look at T3 Core map boss. Damage scaling is without a doubt much higher than intended.

Sure the slam and teleport from Malachai can be considered ‘one shot’ mechanics given the telegraphs, but the other sources of damage need serious readjustments. Seems as if this entire boss was copy and pasted from the red tier variant with zero tuning whatsoever.

If this for some reason is out of the question, then maybe bring the other 3 mini-bosses up to par? Because the way it stands, the entire map poses 0 threat until you’re suddenly chunked to death at the end.
Scourge monsters are still doing significantly more damage than any other monsters in the area. The visuals are still impossible to see. The timer is still way too short to allow any sort of actually playing well.

Mechanically it's a thing that allows for no improvement because you're not allowed to see what killed you at all.

Also the delve flicker spiders have no business existing.
Last edited by j33bus on Oct 28, 2021, 12:59:38 PM
Still crashing all the time whether its a waypoint, map, delve node etc. Any loading screen basically. Its pretty much unplayable atm for me. Can't settle into the game knowing the next loading screen might be a CTD. Unless this is fixed (notes say client crashes but still happens) I will be done with this league & we're not even a week in :)
Just encountered a new bug to me , attempted to use Orb of Horizons from Currency tab on a map and it says "The operation could not be completed".
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Oct 28, 2021, 1:41:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info