How Scourge's Launch Went

"
Are you also looking into map conversion in standard? So many maps are trying to convert to the same few bases, that the 72 cap is reached very easily thus preventing the conversion. I can't map for very long before my stash is filled with maps since I can't use the map tab.

Yes, please fix, this issue has been going on a very long time now.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I logged pretty late and 2h after launch and it was smooth butter through first 5 Acts.
I dont understand how it went smooth. I am just sitting in my chair since scourge. I can not convert my maps, nor stash the new ones properly. Game unplayable and I tried all my 5 high end characters I have in standard. But I guess if you are in league with level 1 character at level area , it will feel smooth. Maybe , I dunno.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Mechanic is fun and dangerous, mechanic does not feel rewarding in the slightest.
Awesome job!
Think so far it's just been like three disconnects and one of my friends crashing when he was with me but so far that's about it.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
nah its getting worse every 4th loading screen stall and crash driving me mental asf
Over 50 desktop crashes in the first 8 hours of gameplay.

Enough said.
Not working chat was amazing ssf everyone!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Launch was pretty good for me, got a couple of DCs, nothing big.

Prettyyy pretty good.
Did you try turning it off and on again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info