How Scourge's Launch Went

Really ironic to read this post between 3 server crashes :3
And just again:/

Place 14402 in the queue....
Absolutely love the tree changes and league mechanic. Thank you so much GGG ^ ^
So few players left there after two global patches and its obviously will be smouth start (queue at league start 40k - ultimatum was 90k+). BTW crashes are harsh even after 3 patches, cant wait for fixes.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Stop with any negative thoughts and or complaining and the servers will stabilize!!
You cannot piss off the gaming gods!
While you guys upload, "How Scourge launch went" my game runs like shit. I don't know why it effects me so much more than others, my game runs fine until you guys are uploading things like stats and stuff we can buy, and informing us how things are going great, meanwhile my game is unplayable. If there is a solution to running the game while you guys are constantly fixing things and uploading things I would love to know.
"
MordeKais3r wrote:
I am happy, thank you GGG
Best League
Get Rolled, Reddit

Wrong, it is not about Reddit.

Wait and judge after we see the player retention for the next 4 weeks.
Lots of crashes while loading zones this league.
Bug on isaro,huge lags but steadu connection. 3 attemps : 2 death by 2s delay (once killed by trappes ...) and one BSOD (entering room before last izaro).

Congrats for no lag in/out to scourge, we are not used to smooth transitions like that.

So far scourge is only good for white items to rare ones but gonna see it end game.

(Even though it has my name, i won't go for boxes/skins. There are tons of QoL features you can sell instead and i'll be happy to have those, starting with an option to have lighter game size + having lighter graphics)
best league + best launch ever. thank you GGG!
Bought my first supporter pack this league :)

if you keep delivering league and launches like this, I will buy more in the coming leagues. :)
Last edited by gruumine on Oct 24, 2021, 6:43:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info