Chemist's 3.16 zerk boneshatter 20-60m dps, non crit, HCSSF Viable

So, what's the hydrosphere meant to do? Is there any specific order to the warcries or do you have a macro for them or something?
I just started this build 2 days ago and recently got to LVL 80 in SC. However I'm very satisfied with the damage output. Defensive is definitely lacking though due to most of my gears are offensively oriented(SC OMEGALUL).
Here is my PoB atm if you dont mind take a look at. https://pastebin.com/C8y2myc3
Regarding the use of Hydrosphere and Melee splash, wouldn't Divergent Melee Splash work better than Awakened version due to the overlap of damage?
Last edited by mrkid0612 on Nov 3, 2021, 5:57:25 AM
Lvl 73 atm with trash tier gear, dps is nice. Im amazed how good the red part of the new 3.16 tree is. Gameplay feel smooth if you don't mind having a mmorpg-like dps rotation lmao. Anyway good build & good PoB, ty
Very interesting build, playing it with my second char for the league. Just one question regarding the stun immunity. Is Unwavering Stance that crucial for the build, considering we already have Rite of Ruin's stun immunity and the option of Brine King?
I'm really interested in this build, but need to know how far it goes in simulacrums. If this thing can clear up to level 25+ in simulacrums that I'm def going to switch to this for my second char. How consistent is the 20-60m dps calc? Is this only if you're doing silly shit with battlecrys? I don't want to have to do a crazy amount of shit just to play the character.
"
NovaShrike wrote:
I'm really interested in this build, but need to know how far it goes in simulacrums. If this thing can clear up to level 25+ in simulacrums that I'm def going to switch to this for my second char. How consistent is the 20-60m dps calc? Is this only if you're doing silly shit with battlecrys? I don't want to have to do a crazy amount of shit just to play the character.

You do have to do " a crazy amount of shit to play the character" for warcries build. On boss, you have 3 damage warcries (Ancestral, Rallying, Intimidating) and multiple hit setup ( max impale, >8 trauma stack), Vaal Ancestral warchief for additional damage ( that's why you anoint Panopticon). I can't answer exactly if whether the build can do +25 simulacrums wave or not, but I can tell you that the build is very button-intensive. Honestly, at the moment the gears that required to make it work in SC are very cheap. Just give it a try, it's very fun.
"
NovaShrike wrote:

HCSSF builds draw power from tree, and skill choice. The reason they function is that they don't need gear to do well.

You can look for five things in a build

1. Cost efficiency
2. Single Target Damage
3. Defensive capability (Avoidance and/or mitigation, ailment immunity, sustain)
4. Map Clear
5. Ease of play/ Qualty of Life

stronger builds tend to x out the 5th in that sequence. There's no builds currently that allow you to get all 5 of those, this build specifically gives you 1-4.

There's a lot to manage between warcries, hydrosphere, totem, and rage while sustaining berserk and Warbringer. The answer is yes, you can do w25 sim with this.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Nov 3, 2021, 5:41:06 PM
Original post stops at 1.4 - wondering what bandits are and some other info? Was that on purpose?
Second feedback. I'm with a 480 pDPS one handed axe and some other pretty sick items, with full ascendancy tree, at level 79 and I can barely do 16 maps. Is there some tricky accumulation that happens with the build at some point that I still haven't reached and that makes it good, or what? That hydrosphere merely slows me down, as I don't do enough damage anyway and it loses me 1 second to cast it place it while the boss is killing me.

TL:DR: Would really appreciate some feedback, since I cannot reach close to pob damage and tankyness with almost the same items (have the Watcher's eye as well). Cheers.
Last edited by Tastydrop on Nov 4, 2021, 3:31:06 AM
Just wanted to share my experience with the build, I reached lvl 87 and enjoyed my time. When I reached juicy red maps the warcry playstyle took a toll on my old hands haha. I had to stop. It was really fun to blow up screens in 1 hit tho!

Now I'm playing a hold 1 button build like I'm used to.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of the build, being ssf friendly and very safe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info