[3.16] 20M+ Accuracy Stacking Juggernuat Lightning Strike Build Guide

"
How do you get Hinekora's Sight now with the prophecy drop disabled?

Small chance to drop from any enemy spawned by a prophecy. Or just buy it really
Last edited by Matt_Exile on Oct 29, 2021, 9:17:49 PM
The perfect build guide doesn't exi....

Oh it does! Nice and to the point. thanks for this.
Hello, nice build ! Im trying it with my poor curriences. Will update little by little.

Im running enduring mana flask at the moment, did i miss something about mana ?
How can I prevent one shot ?

Thanks
Great build i did it for 3.15 and i roflstomped the game at lvl 92

This is build for ppl that know boss mechanics , know when to move and when to dps

If not …. The oneshots are VERY real !

I killed sirus at lvl 88 with this lol

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Cormus wrote:
Hello, nice build ! Im trying it with my poor curriences. Will update little by little.

Im running enduring mana flask at the moment, did i miss something about mana ?
How can I prevent one shot ?

Thanks

You need at least one -7 mana cost craft on rings.Two is ideal then you can drop the enduring flask. For more defense unspec a accuracy node and take Prismatic skin. Try Cap spell suppression.
I have been playing this build, the only sad part is is way to squishy at low budget (because with this build is kill or be killed) apart from that, is a really nice build.
"
Teikkenn wrote:
I have been playing this build, the only sad part is is way to squishy at low budget (because with this build is kill or be killed) apart from that, is a really nice build.

Yes I feel the same at the moment. Even while maping it's hard to avoid one shot time to time, making XP progression very slow. Lightning strike projectiles can be blocked by map's decoration forcing you to have risky placement too.

Still trying to get better gear and waiting to see how it feels with end game gear.
may i ask if this is a viable build for farming Scourge mechanic? cus i play Rage vortex atm, and its kinda hard to farm that kind of content.
i can invest up to 15 ex atm.

additional question isnt that a bit low hp 2.5k? how do you survive anything with such a low amount of life?
"
may i ask if this is a viable build for farming Scourge mechanic? cus i play Rage vortex atm, and its kinda hard to farm that kind of content.
i can invest up to 15 ex atm.

additional question isnt that a bit low hp 2.5k? how do you survive anything with such a low amount of life?

petrified blood + vitality
Last edited by TheTabKey on Nov 3, 2021, 2:24:54 AM
This build was so fun to level with. I was sometimes wondering if this should even be legal.
Current IGN - TheTastyPeon
Last edited by TheTastyPeon on Nov 3, 2021, 5:43:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info