Path of Exile: Scourge Launches Soon

"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
Elicaone wrote:

are you serious?? Explain your math to Atziri Flameblast or Shaper Beam and let me know if it works... :)

12K dmg -> 3K dmg -> 2.6K dmg

What do you think is better between 78% spell block chance and -3% dmg taken?

Shaper beam cares not for your spell block chance and rather just bypass blocks for hitless dot damage. :P

But seriously though if you REALLY want spell block... there's still bone offering necromancer/ascendant to hit those juicy block numbers. :V

It was just an example of how much is useless to have only 3% more max res...

Actually you have to stack purity Auras -> all chars will be the same...

Really bye bye Gladiator
Let's go!
GGG, i wish you (and us) a smooth start of the league!
"
Elicaone wrote:
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
Elicaone wrote:

are you serious?? Explain your math to Atziri Flameblast or Shaper Beam and let me know if it works... :)

12K dmg -> 3K dmg -> 2.6K dmg

What do you think is better between 78% spell block chance and -3% dmg taken?

Shaper beam cares not for your spell block chance and rather just bypass blocks for hitless dot damage. :P

But seriously though if you REALLY want spell block... there's still bone offering necromancer/ascendant to hit those juicy block numbers. :V

It was just an example of how much is useless to have only 3% more max res...

Actually you have to stack purity Auras -> all chars will be the same...

Really bye bye Gladiator

To be fair, the difference between 3k damage and 2.6k damage IS worthwhile since many people's HP would usually be above 4k by then, and would make a difference on how long you have to get out of the beam. Now, if it was 30k vs 26k damage, that would be a different matter.
@Pisicu

"what is the install folder exactly?"

The install folder is where you installed your game.

Mine is at D:\PoE

Yours can possibly be D:\PoE or C:\pathofexile or something similar depending on where you installed it.

Open your preferred file-explorer or use the standard search function in Windows if you run Windows and search for Content.ggpk on your drives and it should point you to the relevant file.

Excuse my ignorance, but how does it work?
1. D/l ggpk
2. Copy file to POE root
3. Wait 3hours before league start to start the game and file would be automatic unpacked and installed?

Is that correct?
Last edited by Say_No_More on Oct 22, 2021, 8:55:23 AM
Is it possible to use the standalone client if your account is through steam? Steam is always a little late on the update, putting me real far back in queue T.T
Hope the servers are ready?!?
[Removed by Support]
"
bobthedeadly wrote:
Is it possible to use the standalone client if your account is through steam? Steam is always a little late on the update, putting me real far back in queue T.T

Hey there, bobthedeadly!

If you created your Path of Exile account via Steam, it will not have an associated email address on our end. You'll need to have an email address associated in order to sign into the stand-alone client.

You should be able to add an email address (or change the existing email address on your account) on the "Manage Connections" page which can be found here.

Once an email address is attached to your account and you've configured a password for the account, you should be able to sign into the stand-alone client using that email address and password (or continue to play using the Steam client as long as you do not remove the link to Steam while on the Manage Connections page).

I hope this helps! If you do experience any issues with this or have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can take a look with you!
Is it legal to downloand it with torrent?

Like if my country banned torrenting, its still okay cuz its not stealing right? So i dont have to use my 1mb/s shitty vpn right? :D I live in brooklyn NY

First time league starting first time using this client always used steam. Im thankful for any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info