New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
IceMagma wrote:
Kinda hurts that Explosive Arrow Ignite is never allowed to be good, its already so hard to get 20 Arrows on the enemy to even be able to scale that damage but now you get even less out of that

As Ignite base damage has been increased by 150% the ignite from explosive arrow is now stronger than before, it is stated in the patch notes.

"
Explosive Arrow now has “Explosion deals 5% more Damage with Hits per Explosive Arrow on Target” (previously Hits and Ailments). Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 66.7% higher with 10 arrows on the target. Ignite with the skill is now 25.0% higher with 20 arrows on the target.
ty
Sadge, no spectre lvl return..
I didnt know what I was expecting with energy blades

They really need to stop making shit scaling skills
Last edited by Shanwen222 on Oct 20, 2021, 7:33:47 PM
Tempest Shield change should include reservation info.
Nerf nerf nerf
I love what you did with the list! It's so easy to compare the old and new versions of gems. Awesome work!

(Can you show me how to do that cool hide/show thing?)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
before u all jump all over the nurf to immortal call u will see in the passive tree buff nodes for the cool down... yes it takes points in the tree now ;p kappa

"
you see on Tornado gem the tags have "orb" and it says you can only have 1 so would GMP be able to make more than 1 Tornado as it would interact with moving ore "orbs" would it not or have i got that wrong?
@warhawk

you need the projectile gem tag in order to make more proj as in multi proj etc to clarify orbs are different gem tag
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Oct 20, 2021, 7:41:11 PM
Tornado looks interesting, but why can you only deal damage to it with projectiles? Makes no sense, and makes it super niche and limiting.
"Buff" grants 80% less energy shield.

This is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info