After 8 months, NO PHYS GOODS DELIVERED YET - SUPPORTERS BE WARE

"
Fromhellrex wrote:
This is absurd.

Its been 8 months since I bought the CORE supporter pack, and I STILL do not have the physycal goods that I should get: the hoodie and the T-shirt. I contacted support though email SEVERAL times, and the answer was always the same "contact your post office and have a nice day!"

For one, i have received my physical goods in under a month.

For the other, contacting your post office usually means that customs is holding onto the package to charge you a little extra because some local tax BS.

If you don't want to do the legwork required of you to go to the post office and deal with your problem DO NOT try to push that off on anyone else but yourself.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 18, 2021, 1:17:03 PM
I have also been Scammed out of my product as i bought the $240 package for the shirt and the hoodie and still have not received anything after 2 1/2 years. I have contacted support and they have confirmed that the product was lost in transit and said they can only give me points in exchange. I didnt purchase this for the points and at that point how easy would it be for them to say they sent it and it was lost and it has been to long to refund my purchase. Do not support this game and any other games they further produce. I do enjoy playing it but i cant because it makes me sick to think of it while i even begin to try to get over it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info