Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

GET ROLLED AURA BOTS! long live self cast!
POE language is difficult, so I want POB as well as patch notes.
'Get rolled, Reddit.' And aurabots, too!

Good job, GGG! Overall, a great balance from these three parts we've been shown! Love what 16 has in store for us already!
confused whether RF got better or worse
guys when D4 will come out ??? this game is unplayable now
just wanted to let you guys know, i know you said ele minions need to be looked at, just lost half my dps on my popcorn srs build with replica siegebreaker due to the ele equillibrium changes, please dont leave that one in the dust, love the changes other wise and have high hopes for this league :D
yeet
that is one way to kill 6 link herald builds
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

That build has been an error in the system since the beginning, finally they've killed this stupid abomination
"
It no longer has “60% more Damage per 5 Doom on Hex"

You just killed "Impending Decay" build. How to scale Decay Support damage now?
RIP self aurastuck .... why?
Summoners... ok i see you just dont wanna this builds is game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info