3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

Nothing here addresses any issue that prevents me from wanting to play, therefore I still won't be playing :-(
Thanks, hope this gets to console soon.
Edit:

NVM, think i miss read it after all.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Aug 16, 2021, 4:55:47 PM
"Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes could deal damage after death, for real this time." LMAO

also the changes of rog is pog!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Can Chris do a casualistic league for normal people?
Diablo 3 is a casualistic game for normal people. You should try it, you'll love it!

your grin is a bit black... Boot wax, perhaps ?
"Get your magic find characters ready!"
not sure what happened to my first message?? i ment to type is this patch getting released for all platforms? if not when is console patch date release?
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 16, 2021, 5:26:53 PM
"
Gravitonne wrote:
Nothing here addresses any issue that prevents me from wanting to play, therefore I still won't be playing :-(

Yeah...i see nothing reverted to all mana cost...crap is to high... I'm honestly not liking this direction lol
"
Molko00 wrote:
Are you serious about being happy with this Patch? half the people are missing, there are 3 viable builds, nobody goes above map t10 without playing shitty meta or with a 3 mirror build
I have a solution for you GGG made a mini league for a week with Ritual and without the nerves of 3.14 and 3.15, you will get people and your MTX..

Eh I would not say 3 mirrors 1-2 yeah...unless you mean standard then ya 3-8 mirrors atm because apparently so many quit nothing is listed but by select few who never sell anything..
:)
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:31:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info