[3.15] Rage Vortex - Voidforge - Off Meta (5-20mil DPS)

Is this Atziri viable?
"
Eag1e wrote:
Is this Atziri viable?

Yes, the build can kill Atziri, I just swap Awakened Increased Area Effect for Concentrated Effect.

Brilliant. And the PoB, is that the optimal gears?

Can't play coz of lag so making this one for a bit of fun
POB are rather close, I did forget to switch around Fortify tho, however working with someone on a improved version pushing 40mil dps lol
With Farrul's Fur, are you planning to use Replica or the regular version, and are you using aspect of the cat or just using it for the defences?
"
Hydraling987 wrote:
With Farrul's Fur, are you planning to use Replica or the regular version, and are you using aspect of the cat or just using it for the defences?

Farrul's Fur, regular for the power charges. Unless you want the endurance charges, I'm about to do some testing with other armours to, shit just hits so hard atm.
"
saizosol wrote:
"
Hydraling987 wrote:

Farrul's Fur, regular for the power charges. Unless you want the endurance charges, I'm about to do some testing with other armours to, shit just hits so hard atm.

Awesome I just got my hands on a voidforge so I'll try out Farrul's and see what happens.
Hope i'm going in the right direction here...and any advice on improvements

Is fatal blade the best annointment?

also, according to your PoB, no gems are socketed in weapon, why?

Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 23, 2021, 4:12:26 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
Hope i'm going in the right direction here...and any advice on improvements

Is fatal blade the best annointment?

also, according to your PoB, no gems are socketed in weapon, why?

Your Vermillion ring has added fire damage on it which is canceling out EE which is a big chunk of DPS, I recommend changing that ring soon as you can tbh. You want to stack as much Phys damage as you can on items, it works wonders with Voidforge.
Hi,wich one Voidforge better,without ele dmg or this one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info