Standard Shop Thread:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374855
Playing Path Of Exile since: 9 December 2012
Last edited by DiogoRRS on Apr 21, 2013, 2:57:10 AM
"
DiogoRRS wrote:
EmpyreanSoldier 84 Marauder

EmpyreanBeast 77 Marauder

Show me what u got :O

probably the best pvper ive seen, can put a very nice fight as he is as versatile as aimless

also one of the most helpful dudes out there, our little chat helped me form the basis of my marauders build, the only one char i have thats viable for 75+ maps ;_;
s
"
cala wrote:
"
DiogoRRS wrote:

probably the best pvper ive seen, can put a very nice fight as he is as versatile as aimless

also one of the most helpful dudes out there, our little chat helped me form the basis of my marauders build, the only one char i have thats viable for 75+ maps ;_;

Awww, reading the whole thread, i think more ppl should be alot more like you mate :D Less hate/rage, more fairplay and open for discussing situations or builds so we can improve our own builds throught what we learn on our PvP experiences (doesnt necessarly mean u have to give ur build away :P i havent)

So ye, apprecciate ur feedback mate, i see a great future for u in PvP :P rly honest guy, rdy to learn hehe (as i am, im not even close to the best pvper, so many ppl out there that still do rly well agaisnt me, hopefully in a near future ill be a beast as my own name suggests hahaha HOPEFULLY!)
ACC Name: DiogoRRS
FANCY INVASION SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860329
AMBUSH SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/877131
"
cala wrote:
"
DiogoRRS wrote:

I agree.
I managed to kill him 1-2 times, when he was standing still, of course.
Have made a special offensive skill setup, just for him (and generally for those annoying "chance to block spells / Tempest shield / Huge HP+regen+leech" Templar builds) and even though I now can kill most of them, EmpyreanSoldier is in a league of his own, combining many aspects, tactics and mechanics. Also one of the few who has managed to kill Aux. I don;t think he can be killed, after his new setup, except meybe by very few, with humongous physical damage.
Also, 2 other VERY good PvP setups I have met, among hundreds are:

BongoFromTheJungle (EE, cold/fire + totem marauder)
Holy_Penguin (Righteous Fire Marauder, with 10K HP and tremendous fire res and fire penetration, also using EE)

Last edited by aryosgr on Apr 21, 2013, 10:58:42 AM
"
aryosgr wrote:
"
cala wrote:
"
DiogoRRS wrote:

I agree.
I managed to kill him 1-2 times, when he was standing still, of course.
Have made a special offensive skill setup, just for him (and generally for those annoying "chance to block spells / Tempest shield / Huge HP+regen+leech" Templar builds) and even though I now can kill most of them, EmpyreanSoldier is in a league of his own, combining many aspects, tactics and mechanics. Also one of the few who has managed to kill Aux. I don;t think he can be killed, after his new setup, except meybe by very few, with humongous physical damage.
Also, 2 other VERY good PvP setups I have met, among hundreds are:

BongoFromTheJungle (EE, cold/fire + totem marauder)
Holy_Penguin (Righteous Fire Marauder, with 10K HP and tremendous fire res and fire penetration, also using EE)

Thanks for all ur feedback guys :D rly appreciate it, u guys rock :D

But just wanted to clarify something, AuxTheLegend and I are friends indeed, and we fought like 3-5 times just for testing reasons, ive managed to kill him like once i think... if im not mistaken, but just in one round that is, never won a full 5 match cycle agaisnt Aux :) For me he's still the ultimate PvPer right now and ive been working on my own build to counter lil aspects of these melee marauder builds ever since my char was lvl 70 :P STILL working on it ^^

Just wanted to make it clear :P dont wanna steal away Aux's deserved merit

Altho my gear isnt even close to theirs, i only have 2 20% qual gems and 2 max level gems on my arsenal right now, and my main spells arent even max lvl (neither do i use a 6link item).

Im still looking forward for alot more offensive and defensive stats :P Alot to improve on my gear more than my build itself xD

Oh well, have fun fellow PoEers! :P Ill see you around
ACC Name: DiogoRRS
FANCY INVASION SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860329
AMBUSH SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/877131
Last edited by DiogoRRS on Apr 28, 2013, 10:57:00 AM
bump
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Should add me.
HaruhiSuzumiyah
IGN: TsuruyaNyro