scion level 92

need a challenger bored of killing every 1

Cough cough
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Google337 wrote:
scion level 92

You've still never beaten me. Unless you want to count when I was using puncture. Within a days time your RMT'ing, big ego,shit internet connection and small brain have run rampent. See you even joined the ranks of the like minded bads, that are carried by bs too. One day they may fix pvp. If that day comes im going to laugh my fucking ass off at how free it will be.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 7, 2013, 12:16:35 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Google337 wrote:
scion level 92

You've still never beaten me. Unless you want to count when I was using puncture. Within a days time your RMT'ing, big ego,shit internet connection and small brain have run rampent. See you even joined the ranks of the like minded bads, that are carried by bs too. One day they may fix pvp. If that day comes im going to laugh my fucking ass off at how free it will be.

i quit pvp time to go back to diablo 3

sorry i lag and yes my internet connection sux,yes its true i never beat u before u are op i just make rumors so i can look good but i guess i don't need to anymore cuz i lose to everyone now and im getting bored of waiting in pvp for 30min just to find a player

the reason i post need a challenger was hoping that people will just play pvp more so i can play and have some fun but whatever i made a mistake and i apologize for writing "need a challenger" and go bragging about killing i hope u forgive me and still be friends if not its ok i quit pvp and gonna play d3

so yup gonna play some diablo 3 =)

bye every 1 take care!

p.s looking for party with level 77-78 maps just to play and chill and try to level once a while if u got any plz add me please do not invite me to any guild i don't need a guild i will never ever join a guild cuz i make 1 already lol just me and myself the "d3 guild" ijust need people that does map high level only thanks can pay chaos fee or chisel

Last edited by googie337 on Dec 8, 2013, 12:30:49 PM
I don't understand how merci PVP will work.... I hit 61k dps with Heavy Strike. I don't care what your HP and DEF is, i'll 1 hit everybody.
Or have i got it wrong?
"
Moist_Rectum wrote:
I don't understand how merci PVP will work.... I hit 61k dps with Heavy Strike. I don't care what your HP and DEF is, i'll 1 hit everybody.
Or have i got it wrong?

Dps and dmg it's 2 diffrent things which mean you can have 61k dps in 2 ways or have 61k dmg in one attack which mean in one sec (with the currect mechanic of path of exile,)so yes ,you will one shot anything if not dodge block etc.or the <<fake>> dmg like i said which it's the dps on tooltips which you could do 2k dmg in 30attacks in one second,so yes if this all 30 attaks dont block,dodgge or in the end land in the enemy ,you could said that 1 shot hit(which 's not true because it will be better said that you will 30 hits shot him...).
I hope explain it to you as beter i could.
Also I dont mention HP and DEF mechanics ,because you dont like it :P...!Howver play important roll how the first 61k dmg in one attak and the second 2k dmg in 30 attacks apply in the end total dmg where players receive:P
Last edited by rakias on Dec 9, 2013, 10:47:27 AM
"
Moist_Rectum wrote:
Or have i got it wrong?

There's a pvp damage reduction formula (the actual percents are unknown), so you're doing much much less than the 61k listed dps.
IGN: _Firebitch
SuperClitoria>>> lv 88 Scion Nemesis League
ign: Zeituni
lvl 79 scion

standard league
Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. I am not back and will continue to update this daily now.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. I am not back and will continue to update this daily now.

Do you mean "I am now back"?
anyways, anyone who wants to duel me:
both in standard league

DullahanTheHeadless (lvl 93 Shadow)
DullahanRenewal (lvl 86 Scion)
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info