[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Build uses elemental overload, so.. no crit multi. And yeah, the PoB is accurate due to Controlled Destruction, which does a 80% LESS modifier onto our crit chance. You really just want that 1.5% ish to proc ele overload.

Elemental Overload is also triggered with Cyclone, which is not affected by Controlled Destruction and thus has a much higher crit chance.
"

When you do not have an appropriate amount of Lightning Penetration yet I would recommend the 12% Lightning Penetration enchant for Manabond.

Edit: I've PoB'd the differences of the enchants for my current setup and they lead to quite similar results. For now the Penetration enchant might even be better for me because it has a higher uptime compared to Arcane Cloak. But nethertheless I am planing on having more Penetration by small Clusters and an additional Curse anointment with Elemental Weakness corruption on gloves anyway. The amount of Min/Max you can do here is quite huge. I will post an update when I've managed to get the items.

Do you also keep in mind that the less mana sacrificed without the arcane cloak enchant also results in less mana spend for indigon? This is on top of the less added damage from arcane cloak. You should lose a lot more damage from it.
"
TotalQlimax wrote:
"
Qlimax, technically speaking, if we get 2 sources of fire/cold damage (such as added on ring/abyssal jewels), we could technically hit elemental equilibrium and add a CRAPTON of damage. I tested it using your PoB (cause you still have about 1m more dps than I do and you hit 9m with it)

You would have to drop Manastorm in order to run Elemental Equilibirum, because Manastorm adds Lightning Damage to your Cyclone as well. But in generell you are right, it would add a CRAPTION of damage :)

It could still be done, theoretically, you'd however need 2 rings of the brotherhood and a cold to fire support on cyclone.

However then you are stuck with what to do with Wrath. And most of our damage would then be cold damage, so a lot of the lightning pen we have would be useless.
It still could be worked with, but it'd be a completely different build

Edit: I've gotten to 76 with the build, it works well and feels nice
Last edited by Cyander on Aug 5, 2021, 9:29:34 AM
But then with the arcane cloack enchant is less mana to sacrifice with manastorm right?

About anointments what do you think about Arcane Capacitor over heart of thunder?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Last edited by Lhigtingtopo on Aug 5, 2021, 11:08:40 AM
I'm lost. My second toon rerolling from Enki's Ball Build and I absolutley loved this build the moment I hit 60 and I flew through the rest of the acts, but I'm getting randomly one-shotted in T1! I know my resistance is low and my HP is low. Where are you getting all the shield from? I'm clearly missing something super obvious. My damage is there but the survivability is suspect.
I'm lost as to how to link my steam to this too LOL. Sorry this is my post. Any guidance on my progress much appreciated. I have 100% faith in this build and 0% faith in my following directions.
"
tony_pham wrote:
I'm lost. My second toon rerolling from Enki's Ball Build and I absolutley loved this build the moment I hit 60 and I flew through the rest of the acts, but I'm getting randomly one-shotted in T1! I know my resistance is low and my HP is low. Where are you getting all the shield from? I'm clearly missing something super obvious. My damage is there but the survivability is suspect.

Do you have the sanctuary of thought ascendancy node? you get a lot of shield from that one.
Good build!
I'm a bit burned this league, but I'll give it a try. Sounds fun.
I just tried your build because it looked like a great move from CoC Cospri so I can keep grinding for watchstones in Standard. It's definitely fun, I just don't understand how the linked POB says 10m damage with Manabond. When I mirror that tree and gems save 1 Scintillating I'm at 1.3m, or 2.6m + PoB config options. PoB is so unreliable with the DPS calcs, I can do a new build, import from my char, set options and get one value. I can do it again 15 minutes later and get totally different numbers when nothing changes.
"
But then with the arcane cloack enchant is less mana to sacrifice with manastorm right?

No, you get the full amount of mana spend by Arcane Cloak in the Manastorm buff aswell.

"
About anointments what do you think about Arcane Capacitor over heart of thunder?

Might be a good Idea. I've obtained Energy Leech from a Cluster now and went for Whispers of Doom anointment with dual curse setup in my Vortex. Since Whispers of Doom is only 4 Points away from the current Tree, I might drop this again later on when I approach to 100. We will see.

I have uploaded the current PoB in the Guide. I will add my new Items to the gear section soonish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info