[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Is it still worth to help Alira, or are +2 skill points the better option with the new masteries system?
"
Grizzaka1999 wrote:
Is it still worth to help Alira, or are +2 skill points the better option with the new masteries system?

I suggest helping Alira and later on switching to +2 passive points (Level 90+)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Grizzaka1999 wrote:

I suggest helping Alira and later on switching to +2 passive points (Level 90+)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
I am having great time in the league guys, I hope you tried this build and having fun also.

I saw over 100+ people were using the leveling guide. Please let me know if some areas have any mistakes.

LvL68 = 35 death... 2200Life/800ES ... -_-

So actually, i have 0 fun :/
Miners are squishy (especially at start) and you have to adapt your playstyle.

If you think you can just facetank stationary while throwing mines all the time you will be dissapointed. But miners were always like that at league start.
It's not a guide fault.

"
sauza45 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
I am having great time in the league guys, I hope you tried this build and having fun also.

I saw over 100+ people were using the leveling guide. Please let me know if some areas have any mistakes.

LvL68 = 35 death... 2200Life/800ES ... -_-

So actually, i have 0 fun :/

did you play miner before? Maybe it's adapting to the playstyle.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
What do you think regarding defences on ll version this league? Buffed grace seems nice, maybe it's worth it incorporating it in for dealing with phys hits, but need some way to deal with spell damage, block seems hard to get, same for spell suppression.
"
knehtq wrote:
What do you think regarding defences on ll version this league? Buffed grace seems nice, maybe it's worth it incorporating it in for dealing with phys hits, but need some way to deal with spell damage, block seems hard to get, same for spell suppression.

well, i think grace + ghost shroud are way to go. I tried to make a tree with block etc, but typically it's quite scuffed. I embrace kill things before they kill you playstyle with miners.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

did you play miner before? Maybe it's adapting to the playstyle.

yes, I already played pyroclast when it was released, I also tried the Akane build but I was not very rich ...

The problem I am encountering is clear and I believe that the fact that mines are no longer insensitive to damage for 5s (old tree) now will have to be spent an express point for that.

Obviously I have a crappy build: D but for the boss its ok :p
I wonder if Its worth to put Tornado on 4L with Arcanist brand or there wont be enought sockets to do it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info