Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

Regardless of how frustrated we all are, every reasonable person looking to this thread for information would absolutely be understanding of the situation if there was any evidence that GGG or the Community_Team was empathetic with the realities of trying to enjoy Path of Exile on the PlayStation.

But empathy goes both ways. You can't possibly expect your playerbase to have a warm reaction to your absolutely bare minimum acknowledgment that the launch you've been teasing for weeks didn't happen. Certainly not when you know there's a countdown to a realm that won't be live and you say nothing. Followed by empty hours where you don't even have the courtesy to at least say "we don't know when this will be fixed."

As fans we might desire the impossible but we don't honestly expect it. What we do expect, however, is to be treated as humans. We want to be on your side but to do that you have to acknowledge us. Just because you don't have anything constructive to communicate doesn't mean that silence is okay.

So no.

Nobody here believes your "deepest" apology is genuine. Aside from being lazy and tone deaf (PlayStation users searching for answers aren't interested in how smooth the Xbox launch went) your continued silence is just the latest example of the sort of absentee parenting we ought to be used to by now.
"
DrSicness wrote:
That's unfortunate. Got some Days off to enjoy the Start, went to bed early (because in Austria it would start at 3 a.m.), but it isn't working.

I was watching the launch on PC, and that fueled my fire for this league. Seems a lot of fun.

Hope they get it fixed as fast as possible. I really hoped that once a League Start would be as good as on PC for Playstation Players. Seems that this will be a wish for another league.

Sad. But I still can't wait for it.

Friend, I've learned never to plan free time around the launch of the league. It's a mistake to anticipate a smooth launch, it's not GGG's way. Love the game but they tend to bungle these events almost everytime.
Don't forget the dumbest comment they made.

Good news Xbox is working, bad news ps is not.

on a thread title Playstation Launche update ...
"
1towelee wrote:
Oh, wise and wonderful master, it's mid-afternoon in NZ, so it's *highly* unlikely that most of them are asleep. Maybe the ones that were up all night getting stuff ready. But undoubtedly, most GGG employees are awake and at work right now.

After lunch nap then..
Last edited by TheZinnerman on Jul 28, 2021, 11:14:13 PM
"
Mind_Crater wrote:
What a professional organization would do is to provide some updates. Is it really that hard to come in an hour after this post was made to say that you are still working on it and you don’t have a timeframe for resolution yet. And then follow that up every hour. Pretty basic communication skills, not rocket science, it just shows that they have no respect for their customers.

^^^
Last edited by krich1981 on Jul 28, 2021, 11:13:52 PM
Love how they are able to tweet out an advertisement about their latest money grabbing MTX, but they are not able to give an update to those who were anxiously waiting for over two hours to play this game. GGG you disappoint.
Fix the damn servers guys. Now gf is busy working and I can freely play... the servers are not working. For jesus christ. Been waiting for 3 hrs. On and off.on and off the stupid ps4.

Pd: poe has been the best sh#t I ever played after the FF saga.
After mid-day nap, there'll B another Launch. M8b some pingpong or tablefossball. Followed by a few chck up by privat e-mails. Some Office fun. n then (M8b) we'll b lucky enough 4 some1 chcking into the issue b4 its "going home time" or another nap time
"
Regardless of how frustrated we all are, every reasonable person looking to this thread for information would absolutely be understanding of the situation if there was any evidence that GGG or the Community_Team was empathetic with the realities of trying to enjoy Path of Exile on the PlayStation.

But empathy goes both ways. You can't possibly expect your playerbase to have a warm reaction to your absolutely bare minimum acknowledgment that the launch you've been teasing for weeks didn't happen. Certainly not when you know there's a countdown to a realm that won't be live and you say nothing. Followed by empty hours where you don't even have the courtesy to at least say "we don't know when this will be fixed."

As fans we might desire the impossible but we don't honestly expect it. What we do expect, however, is to be treated as humans. We want to be on your side but to do that you have to acknowledge us. Just because you don't have anything constructive to communicate doesn't mean that silence is okay.

So no.

Nobody here believes your "deepest" apology is genuine. Aside from being lazy and tone deaf (PlayStation users searching for answers aren't interested in how smooth the Xbox launch went) your continued silence is just the latest example of the sort of absentee parenting we ought to be used to by now.

Totally agree!! It seems highly unprofessional to not provide your fans who have clearly been waiting for over 3 hours now with updates. It is also not al all unreasonable for us to expect them after this amount of time.
"
milsvaard wrote:

Friend, I've learned never to plan free time around the launch of the league. It's a mistake to anticipate a smooth launch, it's not GGG's way. Love the game but they tend to bungle these events almost everytime.

Well i've been around on heist (wich was the ugliest Launch i remember, few days off untill it worked) and my expectations are low every league, but it must be allowed to still hope that they can pull off a league start good for ONE TIME ONLY. ^^

This is a League i was looking forward to like no other since a long time. And once again they screwed it. Not testing it before the Launch on PS4, not communicationg ist before start, just after it should happen.

THEY JUST COULD SEND SOME POINTS FOR PS4 Players for compensation.

They always say that they are community-friendly. Show it. 100 POITNS or 2 Mistery Boxes could cool down the moods a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info