What We're Working On

just add 9000 types of new shards and splinters, at this point it doesn't matter. What a bs, collect all the pennies, then put them into the chest...

I think GGG needs to take a break as a whole company and try to play their own game to some decent level, like Maven, Sirus, t14+ maps etc, they have no idea what's the current gameplay in poe looks like.
kind regards
The difficulty is super high currently and the rewards seems even harder to get/find... if you want to make your game harder, at least give us more currency drops or better options of mechanics to help us keep going through maps
On battle net i still have MF sorc, hamerdin, horker and necro summoner. Those builds are super powerful and i still going back to d2 to do some relaxing runs.

Here every time i build powerful character it gets nerf and unplayable.

Just try imagine that you log in back to your d2 acc and your hammerdin strugle on act 1 nigthmare difficulty, sorc cant teleport anymore and must run slow, and necro skeleton die from 1 hit.
That is how it feels every new poe "balance" patch.
Good luck!
Last edited by typhn on Jul 26, 2021, 4:30:52 AM
STOP KILLING YR CHILD GGG.
Bring back normal poe gameplay.
Oh my... what a bunch of little cats gamers have become. ^^
"I need to click to pick up loot..." *sob"
"Wait.. I now can actually die in this game? That's not acceptable!" 'sob sob*

I do like the fact that you guys at GGG are willing to accept compromises regarding mana cost etc, though.

But whining and crying players about absolute everything... is f'ing ridiculous.
Complain about the need to click or actually look at the screen while playing... just so they can jump the whaaa-whaa train. Oh my ^^

Guys, grow a pair!
Oh, about the quantity of new currencies for expedition, why not move near it and collect automatically like metamorph and send directly into the expedition chest? that would be so much smoother and the 20 different types of currency wouldn't even matter.

Right now you need to click every single currency they drop, hope you have space in inventory(cuz some of them has 2x2 big sprites), click on the npc near the detonations, select chest option and drop them there, every. single. map.
It's super annoying after awhile.
You have updated flasks, checked power creep, made mana management meaningful, added new currency to the currency tab and gave affinity to the new expedition locker + heist locker, great!

This is a really cool league and the nerfs / power creep check is much appreciated. But as much as I love the league mechanic itself, the NPCs and what each offers - and understand the "utility" around the shards, its obvious that many players will be immediately turned off by it. But its not just shards...why on earth do we have to click to open excavation chests? Its an extra-step and its very frustrating. If they were uncommon and/or had good rewards..then okay sure. But its an extra ~5 clicks, and most of the time they don't seem to drop anything even though I am running a super entry-level filter.

The only reason I can think of is to have a one-drop event so that all the splinters can drop from one source, the chest - but it really is not an adequate solution.

Requests:
-Learn your lesson from Harvest and Metamorph. Expedition is a fantastic addition to the game, don't hamstring and put players off with these unncessarily tedious steps. Your options are (a) auto loot - I'm heavily against this most of the time, but supportive in specific scenarios. Its good in delve, metamorph, should be applied to rogue markers and would work well here. (b) just have the splinters drop without needing to click on the chest, maybe tie them to a specific mod in a pack or just let them drop when the explosives pop.
-More nerfs / continue scaling mobs.
-Stop engaging with reddit. Please god. The interview with Asmongold and stuff like that - great. Responding to the cesspit that is reddit and then reacting to them with these kinds of changes only encourages the toxicity of that sub.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 26, 2021, 4:37:49 AM
So there won't be any real changes? Well, it was a good game.
Will this buff be another nerf to archmage? I have no problem if you think archmage is still too strong.
But please don't hastely buff manacost and kill archmage along the way without thinking about it.
"
Achilion wrote:
i don't like 3.15 patch :(

Please bring back 3.13 patch :(

^What he said. End of story.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info