Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

Most of SFX in this game has bad videos, like you can't spend those 2 minutes to do that.
You could safe yourself a lot of trouble by just introducing a MTX preview window you have been asked before like 1000x times. Yet you are still selling mtx which most of the time look like dogsh#! ingame on our characters.

But I guess its fine for you as almost everyone here is buying your excuses everytime..
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Jul 19, 2021, 2:23:44 AM
great move!
Well done.

But not having a preview for all the mxt in game is just criminal. I hope that gets introduced in poe 2
Good stuff!
"
coyd wrote:
You could safe yourself a lot of trouble by just introducing a MTX preview window you have been asked before like 1000x times.
This tbh.

...I actually like the pack more when I realized it's gold, not black / brown. :o
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 19, 2021, 2:40:53 AM
i will go for the demigod weapon skin :3 that Bow takes my soul XD. dont care much about what color and bright the set is.
good move, very happy with how quickly your support team handled my case
"
VVolfram wrote:
А для RU комьюнити никаких извинений, типа: "Сожрете и так, как *** без масла".

Воспользуйтесь гугл переводчиком, чтобы "не жрать *** без масла", хотя может вам так вкуснее.
use google translator, so as "not to eat *** without butter". although, maybe it tastes better for you.
went for the aesir pack and honestly these issue doesn't really matter to me. what bothers me is the bug of some sort where the wings get frozen and some dead monsters stay in the area like stone statues. happened after purchasing and equipping the new mtx pack. when i re-log it goes back to normal then returns to frozen state when entering certain area or maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info