3.15 Tectonic slam Totem Marauder

i hope someone will create a pob as soon as it is updated for casuals like me.
Thank you in advance :-)
Do i understand it right, the more pdps we have, the harder our slam totems hit? Because in that case for better damage we need to take phys nodes on the tree and get 2H melee weapon for max pdps. Im i right?
Just a bit misunderstand how to scale our totem slam damage in the future
"
Kurt176 wrote:
Do i understand it right, the more pdps we have, the harder our slam totems hit? Because in that case for better damage we need to take phys nodes on the tree and get 2H melee weapon for max pdps. Im i right?
Just a bit misunderstand how to scale our totem slam damage in the future

Also intrested in that question
yes, you need a way to scale tectonic slam dps since earthbreaker actually reduces dmg and attack speed

str stacking brutus lead sprinkler, facebreaker with abyssus etc something that provides alot of raw damage so your totems gain that + the chieftain ascend bonuses AND the tree totem %increase

either a big dps melee phys wep, or something else that scales well
Yeah this should be solid I feel. Plus hey they nerfed out Defense.....just use totems =)
Brutus str stack maybe
Here is a comprehensive Chieftain Totem build. An excellent one, with full details.

He does touch on using Earthbreaker and TSlam. So the transition to the new support should be quite easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN9YnQw-Bxg&ab_channel=Jaamon

"Totems use the player's own skills as though the player had cast them. Therefore, buffs and charges (except Endurance Charges) on the player will apply to totems."

Wiki Totem entry. Is this a no-no for tectonic slam endurance charge mechanic then?
I like it, hope you will update it daylie for the league starter
"
frawrst wrote:
yes, you need a way to scale tectonic slam dps since earthbreaker actually reduces dmg and attack speed

str stacking brutus lead sprinkler, facebreaker with abyssus etc something that provides alot of raw damage so your totems gain that + the chieftain ascend bonuses AND the tree totem %increase

either a big dps melee phys wep, or something else that scales well

Would lead sprinklers work tho?
I'm asking because of the modifier on it:
Adds 4 to 7 Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength
It says adds to attacks with this weapon
The part i'm confused about is "with this weapon".
Does it work with totems? Because you're technically using the totem to attack, not the weapon itself. I don't know the technicalities tho', pretty noob player here.
Last edited by eby_bucuresteanu on Jul 22, 2021, 3:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info