Next Week's News Schedule

"new item added to the cash shop, that lets you skip the waiting line on release day"
YAY POE2 TRAILER <3 <3

Invisible mtx for fortify support please. Huhuhuhu.
👀👀 - Based on last league, the eyes represent where they announce they are ruining your favorite part of the game.

But seriously, there are not 2 Harvests left in POE, so what's getting wrecked?
cool schedule, still unhyped
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Let's go! Also please give us some QoL features in relation to too much clicking for the sake of the wrists of older players. XD
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
btw, while u here waiting for the next nerf and for the rage that will come, im in a beutiful white sand beach in sardinia, enjoying life, sun and beutiful girls.. have fun upsetting yourself with this game .. lol :D

Yet here you are still posting,are you sure about the white beach sardinia enjoying life bla bla bla or was it you just AFK in karui beach ?
"

July 16 - 👀
July 17 - 👀

My guess is some teaser of content/mechanics/QoL that was mentioned at Exilecon.

1+ reworked act zones (could be only a player hub tho), new animations, updated UI, minor skilltree changes (similar magnitude as cluster?), new music.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 14, 2021, 4:18:34 AM
nothing new!top builds nerf.bufed some trash gems what nobody eaven didnt see in game.some new trash uniques and cards.some new stupid orbs to make life more complicated...
aaa.. and new league...kill some broken mobs to earn stupid points or rewards.
+- news for new league.. :D
👀👀
i completly skipped Ultimatum league and also almost the league before. I found them to be boring and it didn't really spark the nerd inside of me like it used to.
I really hope this one brings some fresh air because i would love to play some POE again.
Last edited by Napster4 on Jul 14, 2021, 4:37:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info