Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

"
"
pain_rikudou wrote:
Spoiler
Does GGG seriously not notice that a significant portion of the playerbase is starting to get unhappy? They need to respond to community feedback instead of just ignoring it

Retention this league has been terrible, and current player numbers are getting back to what they were 4 years ago.
Spoiler
As some have said, GGG have sold out and only care about the first few weeks of the league because that's where they sell their mtx.

I just wish the sheep would stop buying the overpriced visual turds, Tencent would then have to make some changes at GGG which are sorely needed.

The fact they released no meaningful updates through 3.14 to improve the league boggles the mind, and shows they don't care about retention. They even state they haven't made it core as its not quite right, well they could have fixed it during the league...

I'm not a toxic hater, I love the game, but it is being steered towards the rocky shoreline by the current boat crew, and people that think poe2 will be the saviour are being naive.

Stop buying mtx, people, if you want change.

Checked it. Steam charts say 10k players in the last 24 hours not counting standalone client.
The next ArpG that has more than 5k is Grim Dawn which is around 7k.
Last Epoch is not there yet (1.5k -2.k) while Wolcen is in life support mode (500-600).
Since next PoE league will start in about 3 weeks i expect around 7k as well in the next 2 weeks.

"
DZolko wrote:
"
kekoyaso wrote:
D2R and LA coming soon

LA what it ?

He means Lost Ark.

This is a good quote that summarizes what it really is.

Lost Ark is a mmorpg with a isometric view, so don't think of it as a Diablo or Poe game its nothing like it at all, you won't be running around at 1000mph pushing one button

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 3, 2021, 5:32:05 AM
Yawn... ZZZzzzzz
Pretty underwhelming teaser, it feels to me it's taking too long for this league to release, maybe it is cause Ultimatum league was having issues retaining me in the league. I really hope the next league will give me more incentive to keep playing the whole league since I love Poe and rather not play other games at all.
"

All i can see so far we got:
Reap for melee
Winter orb 2.0 but purple.
SHock nova 2.0 and purple

And all these has something to do with fairgraves.

fairgrave update of skills?
like awakened skill gems only better? :D
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Steam charts say 10k players in the last 24 hours not counting standalone client.
The next ArpG that has more than 5k is Grim Dawn which is around 7k.
Last Epoch is not there yet (1.5k -2.k) while Wolcen is in life support mode (500-600).

PoE is the only f2p title iic. After D3 I would not pay any money in advance to play any arpg, that can be changed too much.

In D3 you had the real money auction house, then just auction house, then no auction house. It was designed as a dumbkidsgame and the core game was destroyed when the first dlc was available.

So after d3 I think companies will have problems with any non-f2p-titles. Maybe Blizzard still has enough sheep, but that is something completely different.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Jul 3, 2021, 7:53:20 AM
yo is this a prequel league?are those 4 dudes our fellows before we reach the shore act 1?anyway im in 100% GGG please no lag for us poor shiety internet users much love boizzzzz
"
kekoyaso wrote:
D2R and LA coming soon

lost ark is p2w [Removed by Support] and its MMORPG with isometrical camera, its not arpg. [Removed by Support], go check LA, you gonna quit it in week/month , mark my words because I played it for long time on russian server since release
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 3, 2021, 9:11:37 AM
"
xStyrosx wrote:
"
kekoyaso wrote:
D2R and LA coming soon

lost ark is p2w [Removed by Support] and its MMORPG with isometrical camera, its not arpg. [Removed by Support], go check LA, you gonna quit it in week/month , mark my words because I played it for long time on russian server since release

Yep! I don't mind P2W but its generally boring grind fest like all the games that come from these few companies that make such games. Only thing i need to do is look at who made it to know its a shit game. Not a single hour of gameplay needed. That simple.
So when is poe 2 coming out ? :)

Am i only one not giving a fuck about poe 1 anymore ? :D
Why so long?:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info