Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

I think I can spoil the next season content:

"Exile, in ultimatum we noticed there were still a few ways you could have fun, we have fixed this bug. We also introduced 200 new nerfs because we know this is what you like since we know better than you what you like anyway."
So is it "this is a buff" or "it's all nerfs"? I mean well we be forcefully given ample physical love or well we just be done without consent? The difference is important, ya know!

:*
"
Bahodin wrote:
I think I can spoil the next season content:

"Exile, in ultimatum we noticed there were still a few ways you could have fun, we have fixed this bug. We also introduced 200 new nerfs because we know this is what you like since we know better than you what you like anyway."

LMAO XD Sad but true...
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
would be nice if they would just skip a league and dedicate that time to ACTUALLY FIXING THINGS. more bad coding added to an already very poorly coded game seems like a perfect thing to do. NOT!!!!!!

it would be good for all players to take a 3 month break without playing, without supporting, without buying.
Only then could you shake GGG and Chris's apathetic and frustrating philosophy.
I have no enthusiasm for them, any countdown leaves me indifferent, and this is their merit.
russian roulette with the builds starts in july, place your bets
If they nerf the nerf, is that a positive?
Bring back Harvestbuilding ♥
"
tkots8080 wrote:
Please
-No streamer privilages.
-No nonplayable or no nologin league.
-No nerf hammer to trash
-No meta build oriented league. 25% witch builds at poe ninja counts as meta build oriented :) just make it balanced no uber power to any build...
-No ritual 3 league.
Thanks....

+TEST the league BEFORE release. :) I dont think any labrat playing POE. Please we are not labrat

why would you care what people like to play. build what does damage and survives. geez. leave them alone.
fk archnemesis.
"
kathiki wrote:
Sorry, but I fail to understand the logic behind "balances" on every league. I understand that new features always bring imbalances, but .........

Balances and nerfs has to do with the business model. It tales less resources to design a few MTXs for a few meta builds , with many potential buyers , then designing many MTXs for 500 different builds . But is not viable to keep the same meta from previous league because you will have to re-design the same MTXs you had last league and players will complain . So... you nerf and balance the skills , to force players to change the meta . This is my understanding of , the logic behind this.
aren't they just reading posts on fagdit ?
feels like they don't even care about their own forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info