Singapore server

same issue for me in Sgpore server as what described by thread starter.

this can be happened from one reals to another realm.
this can be happened when enter a map
this can be happened when death and respawn at hideout

have my video recorded and GGG please investigate this issue. previously not have experience this.

https://youtu.be/-sYqk23QRfw
Last edited by SoFastx on May 21, 2021, 10:25:45 AM
Ritual league was all good

Poor latency even in hideout. Going for inscribed ultimatum is instant death to me. With some luck probably can get better latency in different instances
hey GGG this is unplayable situation, WORST LEAGUE EVER!!!
this time these lag in very strange way
1 map 6 portals, can be different latency each portal :S
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
it happens every night, what gives...GGG
Same problem for me on Unifi MY, imagine coming back after work and all you wanna do is hop back onto POE. Then BOOM latency issues. 500+ms from 8.30pm to 11.30pm. When the server decides to behave, bedtime.
Found a temporary fix which is to play on Japan server (~90ms) and guess what, that's not an option anymore cause instead of a stable 90ms I get spikes to 2000+ms. Rubber banding is unbearable on both servers.
Highly doubt its a ISP problem.
They still haven't fixed this issue what a great team !!! GGG
having same issue listed, hope this get fixed. not playable at the moment
Not saying that this is the same issue for all of you but there IS an issue with undersea cables (which is pretty regular in SG)

"
“Fibre cable outages in Singapore have stopped providing 1600 Gbps bandwidth through Bangladesh,” said MD of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Ltd (BSCCL) Mirza Kamal Ahmed.

He said that efforts have been made to provide alternative bandwidth with SIMUI-4 submarine cable to deal with this situation.

Found with a quick google search, (location, internet issue and date)

So, they state they are providing alternate bandwidth, that in itself is usually shunting the connections that would have went through there onto already used infrastructure creating a heavier than normal load, that results in latency and packet loss. (same deal when there is a traffic jam, all traffic that would have went through there takes a different route and the roads they are using as an alternative congest)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info