[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice real nice... well picked up a Farrul Fur so going to use that with my double curse gloves just dont know if better with vul+temp cause enfeeble is for the most part stops the 1 shots we get from time to time but will see got my mana cost down to (0) for cyclone n -12 mana for other skill's should be good to go even with level 21 precision ;- here is the current setup + on a side note got 3 out of 5 potions going off when i use just 1 life flask helps with my fat fingers lol other one goes off when i hit a rare or unique
Paradoxica still less damage then my sword for some reason lol atleast in pob it is

What the FUCK are those gloves dude :D
Yeah Ive also thought about going with those gloves for tri-curse setup but need some resists, should be ez fix with jewels if nothing else. We do lose T1 Accuracy and a lot of DEX by doing so too though.

Paradoxica needs A LOT of FLAT phys!! Thats why most people love running Abyssus but would mean those phys hits most likely will get us with so low life.. and to be fair you do need to go HAM with FLAT PHYS.. I mean Steel rings with T1 flat, Abyss jewels in belt with DOUBLE T1 flat phys, amulet etc.. then use catalysts to further enhance them... thats when it gets bonkers :)
Also Paradoxica guaranteed us that Impale Chance which is critical to stay near 100% if not at 100% without IMPALE support.

Oh something again I found that will make your life easier is to find a GOOD ring without any special stats and then just search "Farrul First Of The Plains" beast and have OPEN SUFFIX on your ring to get the Aspect of the Cat.
The thing I found was that T1 LIFE GAINED ON HIT BY YOUR ATTACKS is a pretty nice quality of life, search for that mod and a ring with an open suffix to craft the aspect :) or any other good mod that would improve our quality of life!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 9, 2021, 10:43:53 PM
Was wondering why my mana issues were a bit too annoying this league.. sometimes I need to read my own manual LOL.. accidentally leveled DESECRATE to 20.. it doesnt need to be over lvl1..

Because all triggered skill cost mana, lvl20 desecrate cost over double mana.. that I didnt notice until endgame :D

YEP, still -8 non-channelling to a ring or amu and one -3 channelling skills and mana is fixed.
Mathils actual cat
So just how important is it to get to 10 APS? Until now I had been using Ahn's Might as it showed much higher DPS in PoB, but I also had only around 8 APS with it.

Switching to Ichimonji raises my APS to over 12, but also takes like a million off of the Combined DPS set to release at 6 stages from 4.4mil with Ahn's to 3.5mil with Ichimonji.

I'm assuming that the Ahn's Might DPS isn't actually the true DPS as it wouldn't be getting released at 6 stages, while with Ichimonji it's getting the full amount shown? How much of a difference would it actually make?

Either way, I kill things so quick that I can't actually tell any difference in the damage, but I'm just trying to optimise as much as possible. Also I will obviously eventually be getting a better rare sword when I can afford it.
Last edited by nadiayorc on Aug 10, 2021, 1:00:16 PM
"
So just how important is it to get to 10 APS? Until now I had been using Ahn's Might as it showed much higher DPS in PoB, but I also had only around 8 APS with it.

Switching to Ichimonji raises my APS to over 12, but also takes like a million off of the Combined DPS set to release at 6 stages from 4.4mil with Ahn's to 3.5mil with Ichimonji.

I'm assuming that the Ahn's Might DPS isn't actually the true DPS as it wouldn't be getting released at 6 stages, while with Ichimonji it's getting the full amount shown? How much of a difference would it actually make?

Either way, it's more than enough to kill pretty much anything very quickly but I'm just trying to optimise as much as possible, also I will obviously eventually be getting a better rare sword when I can afford it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EhCU4102s
Well in my latest video running T16 Elder Guardian I also dont get over 10APS 100% of time. I peak at around 6-8APS only and do I have problems? NO!
I think people get too locked in thinking OMG IF APS is not 10 then build is dead.

If I choose CONC instead of FASTER ATTACKS I get INSANE amounts of MORE damage that essentially flattens out the APS loss.
Mathils actual cat
A quick Minotaur and Metamorph Minotaur test on Vuln curse map mod.
He gets some hits in with my "lowlife" not lowlife budget build lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unr-wKnMyIk
Mathils actual cat
nice.... still trying things out still from time to time getting 1 shotted out of nowhere unless it's return damage from phys hit's cant seem to pin point it right now all i know is when i die i have plenty of life left plus all flasks are full lol go figure life at 4.7k
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Aug 11, 2021, 7:33:47 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice.... still trying things out still from time to time getting 1 shotted out of nowhere unless it's return damage from phys hit's cant seem to pin point it right now all i know is when i die i have plenty of life left plus all flasks are full lol go figure life at 4.7k

That happens to everyone, id avoid Vuln curse maps for instance to counter this.

Anyway I FINALLY bought Farruls Fur... NIGHT AND DAY difference lol, sooo tanky as Aspect of Cat comes into full swing and I still had a trash 6link chest up until now so phys and evasion went from a few % to 20%+ which also helps.
Now need to craft Freeze immu on boots and I can get big damage boost from Precision

Yep build still insanely good :)
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 12, 2021, 1:22:11 AM
Fixed my Sword got my aps back ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi :) Looks awesome, I'm still farming in white maps with basic melee build in order to buy the basic gear for this build, I'm that poor xD But wanted to ask, seeing Farrus Ful, what is so special about it? It gives a nice amount of armor and evasion, and the aspect gives 15% chance to avoid damage WHEN the Stealth buff is up. So it doesn't look like A LOT to me, but I'm really noob so probably it IS a lot? Or am I missing something?
Last edited by FedeS on Aug 12, 2021, 6:48:56 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
Hi :) Looks awesome, I'm still farming in white maps with basic melee build in order to buy the basic gear for this build, I'm that poor xD But wanted to ask, seeing Farrus Ful, what is so special about it? It gives a nice amount of armor and evasion, and the aspect gives 15% chance to avoid damage WHEN the Stealth buff is up. So it doesn't look like A LOT to me, but I'm really noob so probably it IS a lot? Or am I missing something?

1=aspect of the cat is free cost no mana
2=gives you power charges n frenzy charges when you gain cats stealth big big damage boost right there
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info