Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Black hole cyclone, just imagine the space with stars with a huge area effect cyclone and the black hole in the midle sucking every enemies.
Doge cyclone as shown in the video:

https://youtu.be/QcRf0y5-_Uw
Last edited by herflik on Apr 26, 2021, 11:07:43 AM
Purifying flame - Demonic, automation, Stygian MTX

And if possible, microtransactions for Ailments sometime in the future?

Last edited by BalticRat on Apr 26, 2021, 11:11:16 AM
Celestial Bane or stuff like that.

I'm ready to pay a lot for a fkin dope bane skin coz i love this skill
Sharknado of course
I kind of like the idea of a tornado with a storm inside of it and lightning bolts shooting out from within it - that sounds cool!

My second vote is for Sharknado. Lolol.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I think a good looking Cyclone effect could be something related to Divinity.

I was thinking about a good looking gold-ish, white-ish cyclone that "pulsate" downward, making it look like the "Tornado" effect of the cyclone explodes while reaching the floor, making a cloud-like effect.

Don't really know if it could look good in practice, but on paper (in my head) it could look dope :D
Cyclone:
Spectral Wolf Cyclone - two wolves running along the edge od the skill, finishing in a cool fadeout jump.
A similar thing could be done with a lot of animals...
Vampiric Bat Cyclone, etc.

Other stuff:
Blade Flurry that makes your character look transparent while channeling, so that it looks like it's actually teleporting to targets and hitting them, instead of sending phantasmal copies to attack. Also, in line with the cyclone theme, the character could send out spectral animals to attack, similar to the skulls in demonic BF...

Essence Drain effect which connects to your character with a tendril, because it's called Essence DRAIN, FFS. XD

You can do a lot of dragon stuff with fire. That would probably be popular... like a dragon appearing to cast firestorm...

Spectral archers for volley, etc, etc.

I have too many ideas. :(
If you like any of these, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to elaborate!
I suck at drawing, so I can't visually represent my ideas.

More random ideas:
-cyclone that has a transparent copy of your character which gets bigger as the AoE does.

-alternate leap slam which doesn't make my duelist spin in circles when he does it with a 2h sword.

- blood/sand skills with scorpions and bats.

- skills popular with poison with skull vial effects.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Something for the old skills that has no MTX like Glacial Hammer, Cleave etc. would be nice.

I'd like to see a Celestial Sweep.

And Sharknado ofc
Last edited by Durnz on Apr 26, 2021, 12:13:36 PM
definetely sharknado or storm, like the other exiles suggested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info