Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

hey together,

in my opinion the best ever skillskin is celestial cat soulrend.

in this case a cat essence drain would fit. thinking of throwing a fat cat on the end boss hitting him like a truck would making me smile every time.

by the way: a scratch tree back attatchment would be nice. :D

___

wave of conviction. totally cool spell but i dont play it because i dont like the normal skin. maybe there is a possibility by just not showing the spell fluitung away from you - just a pop up above you and a signet above the enemies like there is with curses.

___

offtopic:
thanks a lot for the new league. i played since betrayel and ritual + ultimatum are the best leagues by now for me. the things that leagues getting more and more rewarding feel very good for me. last league it was possible for me to slay endgame bosses like elder and shaper. sirus first time. this league i slayed those day 3 to day 4. it feels super great to play this game at the moment.

have fun by doing new stuff.

stay healthy and good loot.
Ask the prio queue guys.
Last edited by Yavëtîl on Apr 26, 2021, 1:26:09 AM
Let us use weapon effects/glows etc. on our shields! :)
Shitclone, like a toilet full of brown water and you flush it with brown splashes everywhere.
In a fun and colorfull way, it would be nice to have a "light poi danse" cyclone themed. Light poi are staff who draw light patterns when you make fast circle within. It's perfect for a cyclone skin ^^
It could maybe alternate between several pattern, but I ask probably too much with this. ^^
Yes, it's a little out-of-place, but it's the chosen theme, right ? ^^

Some example of what I guess :
mini stash pet. it's your stash, but in miniature, and it follows you around.

(you can't access your stash from it.)
IRON MAN
Rainbow cyclone with unicorn head appearing inside within short intervals
Please any new Spell Totems!
Suggested Animals: Panda, Dog, Cat (Maneki Neko), Unicorn, Wolf, Owl
Other: Chess Figures, Busts of in-game character (Dialla, Piety, Sirius, Warlords), Grave, Cross,

Toxic Rain: Cherry Blossom, Harvest (Bulbs that burst open), golden or white Roses (petals flying when open)

Mirage Archer: Celestial, Holy (golden), animated animals (see Spell Totem suggestions), Sin and Innocence, Mecha, Steampunk,

I mean, toilet bowl cyclone.. cmon, do it.
Dizzy confused person wobbling around. You know, like birds circling their head, stars, spinny effect, swirly eyes sorta thing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info