20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

Empyrean Band Two-Stone Ring.
It's fair.
only 20? lol guys every league is problem... any fix? game still bleeding...
Ultimatum league has been already fuckd. The marketplace is literally gone.
It works as intended.
Dude, if there's a bug in your game, fix it. Punishing the players because they use the bug is unfair.

Would you also ban people in D2 for eth bugging armor? I heard you used that bug many many times back than, maybe YOU should have been banned too?

"
dehogynem wrote:
Dude, if there's a bug in your game, fix it. Punishing the players because they use the bug is unfair.

Would you also ban people in D2 for eth bugging armor? I heard you used that bug many many times back than, maybe YOU should have been banned too?

Don't worry mate. I'm sure the banned people understand that life isn't always fair.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
You are not supposed to ban people just because they discover bug and use it. This is downright unacceptable.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
"
dda550 wrote:
You are not supposed to ban people just because they discover bug and use it. This is downright unacceptable.

They were streamer group of people, setting terrible example for the community, and it was very shortly after GGG literally paid them to promote the game from what I understood during the whole 'streamer queue debacle'. We're talking about someone taking money from GGG to promote their game and in the next few days heavily abuse an exploit to make currency in front of the entire world, acting like they know nothing bad can happen to them.
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
dehogynem wrote:

Don't worry mate. I'm sure the banned people understand that life isn't always fair.

Genius! Made my day!" ;)
PLEASE NERF THE DMG OF ULTIMATUM ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT GOOD GEAR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info