20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

"
Hornybull wrote:
So you guys mess up, people find out a way to get more things and you ban them for them using your mess up? Seems fair it is clown world after all. Clearly it's not the devs fault but the players for playing the game. This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why beta testers where used in the past so they could find bugs and fix them instead of punishing the players who play the game.

If it's free, YOU are the PRODUCT. We are eseentialy the beta testers every league till the content switches to core. Yeah, that sucks, but the world has been this way for quite a while now. GGG was supposed to be a beacon for all this indifference - instead, they looked into the abyss, and the abyss stared back. If you fight the monster, you are doomed to become the monster. It's a catch-22.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:
So you guys mess up, people find out a way to get more things and you ban them for them using your mess up? Seems fair it is clown world after all. Clearly it's not the devs fault but the players for playing the game. This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why beta testers where used in the past so they could find bugs and fix them instead of punishing the players who play the game.

If it's free, YOU are the PRODUCT. We are eseentialy the beta testers every league till the content switches to core. Yeah, that sucks, but the world has been this way for quite a while now. GGG was supposed to be a beacon for all this indifference - instead, they looked into the abyss, and the abyss stared back. If you fight the monster, you are doomed to become the monster. It's a catch-22.

Yea no fuck that. I'm going to call them out on this shit and make a post requesting an unban because the players shouldn't get punished for the mistakes of the devs.
"
Hornybull wrote:

Can't belive you have to explain this things to someone in 2021. If you find a bug in the game you should report it and thats it... keep playing. Even more when its an online game and its in the rules not use any kind of "EXPLOIT". In this case, some stramer (GGG deletes your post if you puts names, but everybody knows who was) and his friends decided to not report the bug, make abuse of it to get an unfair adventage over all the other players, and if thats not enough, also tells people how to abuse the bug aswell... So, deserved ban and go home and cry. Even more, just for being a streamer and use their position to tell others to do the same, he should get a permaban. But i guess GGG expect get sopme free advertice from him again after the ban.
Question; why haven't the following three topics been translated and posted under announcements on the other seven official Path of Exile sites?

20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087148

Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616

Extremely Slow Queue Processing
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3081010

On pg 161 of "Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority" a person writes;
"
ruci2008 wrote:
why this topic is not available on the Russian - language version of the site? Or do you think we don't care? You did a nasty thing. I've idolized your company since 2012. You were a bright spot in the shit of other organizations. But this division of people has ruined you. I hope you will give comments in a future video.

So much for transparency???
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Apr 21, 2021, 2:55:40 AM
"
daxterdax wrote:
Day - 1

[Removed by Support]: 'World is not fair'

Day - 4

-Rip

Day - 5

Takes his 70ex from the guild storage and continues to play on a new account
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:01:28 PM
i dont want to point fingers right now. but who have alpha accses in [Removed by Support]team.
they knew it before league started.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:19:23 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
tvinkkk wrote:
why drop so low now ?

This is because of the hotfix to prevent the exploit from happening. We aim to fix this up as soon as we can in the morning.

Any update on this? is the hotfix impleemnted or what? the mechanic is insanely overtunned for a reward to be this lame.. the exploiters already have been dealt with.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
For me game its still fail cus i eaven connect to servet to open game, and after many but many fails to open game when its open if i try to teleport somwhere i got disconect ! i lose labirynth 5-6 time in a row ... cus disconect.
And some ppl are already lvl 100 from first 24-36 hour...

100000000 ppl afk for answers about update to make game stable and GGG tell us they find 20 ppl who exploit ... are you faking kiding me or what ... make this game to run in parameter and keep info about 20 ppl who eploit for you !

The cancel culture has finally hit POE. Last league there were so many more exploits that ruined the economy and nothing happened. The only reason this happened is because [Removed by Support] is a target after his comments about stuff not being fair and the fail start that this league presented. Even though he was falsely banned a few years back for no reason (missing the first 5 days of a league start) and all he did was laugh about it. I don't watch him stream or anything and it doesn't matter, but going to call this out as I see it.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:03:19 PM
well, removing or rerolling characters down to 0 and clearing league asociated stashes would be enough, i guess. Along with swift removal of the exploit. And creating of exploits in the first place? Well that's on you ggg...

Also i would ask a question: Judging how tremendously complex poe is, and how it rewards deep tinkering into the systems, mechanics, gimmics, and so on and so forth, where is the border between sayed tinkering and Le Exploit? Could a player accidently venture into banhammer's violent teritorry?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info