Community Showcase

nice art work all! I really liked that Piano piece as especially :)
"we're keeping an eye on feedback and reports regarding Ultimatum"

you are joking right? please tell me you are!

you simply IGNORED all the hundreds of threads requesting a league restart asap because of your self made streamer disaster(Not even talking about the dupe problematic at league start and the thousands of exalteds duped wich you did not further adress either).
all you could come up with is a wrought out apology not even by someone in person. yet your mtx kept flowing nicely. meanwhile your league runs just as bad as ritual did, performance wise. play your own game beyond brutus PLEASE !
Last edited by Xero85 on Apr 20, 2021, 1:21:17 AM
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
So no realm restart I expect after the streamer issue

Yes let's restart the realm because about 200 people out of 135.000 players got in a little faster than everyone else.
"
Legin_town wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
So no realm restart I expect after the streamer issue

Yes let's restart the realm because about 200 people out of 135.000 players got in a little faster than everyone else.

Yeah I totally agree, I don't get why everybody are crying. Even though people did get in faster and duped exalted orbs, it hasn't fucked up the economy or affected their playthrough and gameplay, so why the fuck are people crying. Well not everybody are crying, only the ones that are unhappy expresses their dissatisfaction, and they are a minority.

So keep at it GGG, you guys couldn't have predicted this would happen. You did what you thought could be a problem and stress tested the serves, where the numbers you tested far exceeded the ones present at launch. And even though the streamer priority wasn't the best option, they only did it as a haste option, because of paying streamers to play PoE, and quickly removed it after streamers and others, showed their disappointment. Plus all that tinfoil hat shit about streamers maybe getting better loot and such, is straight up bullshit, they just play a lot more then we do. We would also get better loot if we max juiced our maps and played like 14 hours a day.

GGG is by far one of the best game companies out there, in my opinion, with good community connection, acts upon the feedback they are given and a lot of new, fun content all the time (every 3 months). With one of the best communities, sometimes. So everybody just relax, everything was a mistake they didn't mean to make, but they quickly fixed it, so thank you GGG.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Last edited by casioboy on Apr 20, 2021, 2:34:21 AM
wonderful masterpieces.
Kitava and Sin are good for t-shirt prints.
Piano is bliss, but i felt it accelerated too quickly towards the end.
Great community!
BOOBA
Amazing stuff, a deep bow to the artists!
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Wow Some amazing stuff from the community, I have recently joined here, but it's amazing that GGG is so engaged with the community.
Amazing, thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info